Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
net worth != income
see next quote. when you click again, they're including value of home. that's bullshyt. No way are they averaging over 100k. no fukking way, no one in any country, not even fukking norway, are averaging that. hell fukking no.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
see next quote. when you click again, they're including value of home. that's bullshyt. No way are they averaging over 100k. no fukking way, no one in any country, not even fukking norway, are averaging that. hell fukking no.

bruh we're talking about overall WEALTH, not just income.

edit: :pachaha: it's the hatred != disdain argument all over again

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
bruh we're talking about overall WEALTH, not just income.
oh ok I thought income cause I was about to say. 134k a year? HAHAHAHAH who the fukk averages that?

wealth is believable. muthafukkas got good ass credit, I would hope so. House, cars, stocks, 401k, sounds about right.

we just suck at all those things, but no one is holding us back from getting it, my parents are proof of that, hell my mom came here at 21 as an immigrant and she has her own property and all the above. she still speaks with an accent.

A jewish friend once told me something real clever. Money is not just to spend, money is an artform. black folks dont know the art of money, its pretty sad. no one ever taught us, and its not taught in schools. thats shyt thats passed down etc. jews have it on lock

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and jews have historically practiced extreme segregation from the goyim :mjpls:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The reason we did better in the past is we had a stronger family unit. It had nothing to do with segregation because the fact is most if us are still among each other. In the past if you came up you looked out for your brother. Now what happens is you brag about what you have and then tell your brother you just lazy instead of trying to help him out.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Out of all this whole argument nothing said went against my original suggestion for us to start our own business on the side while working the usual job. :obama:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The reason we did better in the past is we had a stronger family unit. It had nothing to do with segregation because the fact is most if us are still among each other. In the past if you came up you looked out for your brother. Now what happens is you brag about what you have and then tell your brother you just lazy instead of trying to help him out.
Werd all of this goes back to self discipline. People in here crying to bring segregation back instead of assessing that. :snoop:

Our culture changed and it fukked the community up. More of us need to asses this culture.

Last edited:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I've just read the first page. To be honest, The Coli is not the right place for such a deep and pertinent topic. Any serious discussion outside of male/female relationships will simply be derailed, mishandled and misinterpreted. Issues regarding race that are not simplistic and child-like to understand, "oh this cop shot this black dude because he was in this neighborhood", will be wasted upon posters who simply choose to not contribute to the discussion in an honest way.

This topic is too esoteric and takes too much intellectual muscle for it to be given proper reception on an internet forum.

With that said, I look forward to reading many pages of f#ckery anyway.

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
You might not even be african..there were plenty of blacks in this country before the Europeans came..you're family could be native to America..you never know

You do know those blacks that were in America before the Columbian era had their origins in Africa, right? Just like Blacks all throughout the Americas have their origins in Africa. Time doesn't change that.

Peace

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Segregation wouldn't have worked in the 21st century anyway. Imagine with all the globalization and technology, would people go backwards :wow:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Better yet who will be qualified to own a grocery food chain and whats to prevent that from happening today? why dont we have them now, despite the resources being available? nikkas basically are failures and dont want white competition so they think this is an easy to counter that. nah nikka, if you fail now, you'll fail during segregation too. plus you dont know shyt about the grocery store market, importing goods from around the world, nor do we have enough people to support such an operation. there's not a shyt load of chains for a reason, monopoly happened because mid tier supermarkets couldn't hold their own. let alone small mom and pop ones. you're going to need black farmers and most nikkas are not farming anymore, mexicans are.

places like california would flop because we dont have a big population, taht means nikkas would have to be willing to move back to the south, how many nikkas you know from NY, LA, Chicago are tryin to do that. stop wasting my fukking time with this fantasy man, talk about some real shyt we could get down, like improving the CURRENT situation.

Good point. A lot of nikkas hate taking their time farming their own food and hate moving to the south. Besides, in segregation days, only WHITES would be separated. What about the other non-white races that exploit us? They would still be colored and still fukk us up economically. Besides, in the age of globalization, forced separation based on race would be social suicide for any first-world country.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Not segregate so much physically but mentally. We need to ORGANIZE more than anything. We need to begin holding our communities to a standard.

One of the first things we need to do

Is CUT THE DEAD WEIGHT!

We're gonna hate this...but to get our shyt right, we're gonna have to cut some dead weight loose. We have some people who aren't going to be worth a shyt no matter what and are only holding the community back. We must approach them and suggest/help them shape up or cut them lose.

I have plans in the makings bruh!

We don't own much, but we need to gain ownership of what we excel at. We need our musicians to unplug from these music companies and contracts and own they shyt (I gotta plan for that).

We need athletes to own their bodies and stop being exploited by the NFL, NBA, MBL, etc.

One more gem: This may get us killed for even suggesting this but........what would happen if we organized and chopped it up with Hispanics and could get a large portion of them to identify as black :ohhh:. If we get a large enough percentage, would black not be the majority? I'd bet without looking that this has been pondered by white people and our numbers according to the census indicates that even if every Hispanic joined the black race, white would still be the majority.

First things first, is get rid of the ignorant ass nikkas-on all levels-who control all the trends and social power in our communities. Get rid of the ignorant sports players, the dead beat dads, the thugs, the drug dealers, the bum rappers. Then build with only progressive minded people.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

2:11

article-2466000-18D3A56A00000578-726_634x510.jpg
way to go, brehs

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
50 cent got his headphones device selling in the market. Is there anyone in here planning to support his business ? :mjpls: