Seems that a lot of men have lost their virginities at a young age to significantly older women

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
It's true. The only Men against it or have something negative to say didn't get any or much growing up.

And if he did then he's on a Platform of some sort lookin for a Meal Ticket.

When it comes to the Women. They're usually just "Concerned" Mothers attesting to their Emotions. Like Mothers do when it comes to their Child/ren.

I'm serious. Saying something like this is wrong is just pandering to something or tryna make yourself seem "high and mighty" like a " goody two shoes ".

There's nothing wrong with Female " predators ", if you wanna call them that. They help Young Boys with issues of Self get alot out their system.

Books are designed to help you put things in perspective in a certain light, or help create a picture for you within it's box.

If one were to take NO side and gather all of the info from both arguments then it's clear how being against it is not only detrimental to that Man's development but also a pretty ridiculous Cause to take up :patrice:

The only people who really get hurt are the Jealous Boys that didn't get invited to the party or didn't get the full ride that they expected or wanted

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
It's wrong no matter what y'all nikkas think

It's sick and disgusting...

It happened to mi when I was 11 years old. Lost my v card to a 23 year old woman in Jamaica. She was my next door neighbor and she had a crush on mi. She's a coolie (Indian):manny:

I know plenty of brehs who lost their v card to an older women when they were young. Trust mi there are plenty of us out there.

Not saying it was right thing but I was confused and scared at that time (taken advantage of)
shyt is wrong

bytches like her deserve to have their clit cut off

Last edited:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I remember when my mom's best friend used to come over the house when I was about 6 or 7. She had a 17 year old daughter and she used to get me behind the couch and play with my dikk and tickle and kiss me. She let me touch and kiss her titties and rub between her thighs. I used to love her because she was so pretty and nice. I don't know how we didnt get caught because we were on the floor right behind the couch that they were sitting on. The wierd part is that my older sister hated her and would never leave the bedroom when they came over. I brought it up a few years ago to my sister when my nephew turned 7 and she got mad as hell. She was mad enough to fight. Still to this day I hope to run into her again. She was so fine and soft. I never looked at it like molestation because I was so happy.
U were preyed on and molested :snoop:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
It's wrong no matter what y'all nikkas think

It's sick and disgusting...

shyt is wrong

bytches like her deserve to have her clit cut off

Why Darling?

Why should a Young Man not be able to dream and get what he wants? That's pretty depressing when you think about it. Especially when all/some of his Peers are getting some and he's sittin at Home with his lotion and comic books

Sex with an older female literally helps develope Character.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Why Darling?

Why should a Young Man not be able to dream and get what he wants? That's pretty depressing when you think about it. Especially when all/some of his Peers are getting some and he's sittin at Home with his lotion and comic books
By a grown ass woman ? :mindblown:

Would u like for your 12 year old daughter to be "fukked" by a 23 year old man because all her friends are doing it as well?

Or is it a double standard ?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Would u like for your 12 year old daughter to be "fukked" by a 23 year old man because all her friends are doing it as well?

Or is its a double standard ?

This

As a man:dame:

I can tell you that if my 17year old son banged a hot 29 year old as compared to a 29 year old dude smashing my 17 year old daughter I would feel totally different about it.:manny:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself

Or is it a double standard ?

Absolutely! I'd go out and buy him whatever he wanted for Dinner that night and keep it secret from his Mom lol.

Now if it was Vice Versa then I'd catch a body no question.

There's no way you could word it or convince Society otherwise :mjlol:. Let alone Teenagers and Adolesceces

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
This

As a man:dame:

I can tell you that if my 17year old son banged a hot 29 year old as compared to a 29 year old dude smashing my 17 year old daughter I would feel totally different about it.:manny:
If I find out a grown ass woman is fukking on my son, she's going to get yoked up

Last edited:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Absolutely! I'd go out and buy him whatever he wanted for Dinner that night and keep it secret from his Mom lol.

Now if it was Vice Versa then I'd catch a body no question.

There's no way you could word it or convince Society otherwise :mjlol:. Let alone Teenagers and Adolesceces
:wow:

Are u aware of the kind of psychological damage it does to these young males when exposed to sex at a young age ? :dahell: