Seems that a lot of men have lost their virginities at a young age to significantly older women

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
On Paper or in real life?
In real life !

Male child molestation victims tend to grow up and abuse drugs, become abusers themselves (Sexual predators) , low self esteem, have a fukked up view of women, no boundaries , and a list of other things

But all y'all see is a young nikka getting "grown p*ssy " :rudy:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
In real life !

Male child molestation victims tend to grow up and abuse drugs, become abusers themselves (Sexual predators) , low self esteem, have a fukked up view of women, no boundaries , and a list of other things

But all y'all see is a young nikka getting "grown p*ssy " :rudy:

Drugs and Alcohol are gonna happen anyway tho. Every boy ain't gettin grown p*ssy like that.

You can't say that a Young Man gettin Cougar p*ssy is bound for a Life of Misery behind the two.

That's like saying that Electricity attracts bugs & rodents solely bekuz it produces Heat & Light.

That's the dumbest shyt I've heard all day and I just left a @SirBiatch Thread

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Drugs and Alcohol are gonna happen anyway.

You can't say that a Young Man gettin Cougar p*ssy is bound for a Life of Misery behind the two.

That's like saying that Electricity attracts bugs & rodents solely bekuz it can produce Heat & Light.

This is actually the dumbest shyt I've read all day

U don't see my point and vice versa

Have a good day Mr dj

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
This is actually the dumbest shyt I've read all day

U don't see my point and vice versa

Have a good day Mr dj

My day ain't started yet but thanks in advance.

But I never speak without tryna observe all of the facts. It would be ignorant if I did and I wouldn't do anything but probably make a fool outta myself

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:wow:

Are u aware of the kind of psychological damage it does to these young males when exposed to sex at a young age ? :dahell:
I actually agree with this but then there's an age where boys are pursuing and enthusiastic about sex and for them they don't give a fukk about the female's age.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Drugs and Alcohol are gonna happen anyway tho. Every boy ain't gettin grown p*ssy like that.

That's like saying that Electricity attracts bugs & rodents solely bekuz it produces Heat & Light.

mention SirBiatch's name in an unrelated thread because he affected you and then proceed to say the dumbest shyt. Bugs, rodents? :bryan:

The IQ level of some of you stalkers :snoop: You should be thank me for even responding to your calls for attention.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
mention SirBiatch's name in an unrelated thread because he affected you and then proceed to say the dumbest shyt. Bugs, rodents? :bryan:

The IQ level of some of you stalkers :snoop: You should be thank me for even responding to your calls for attention.

Rats, bugs, sykaduhz. shyt just clicked

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I was molested by a female baby sitter. I was around 3 or 4 years old. She made me lay on her naked body. She was very bossy. She had really huge breasts and looked like a Young Pam Brier. But we didn't have sex etc. All I did was lay on her. shyt was weird and uncomfortable cause I didn't understand what was going on. As a result it made me shy around women to the point where I didn't lose my virginity until I was 22 and even then that experience was like...I had been passing up p*ssy left and right and even told women I was waiting for marriage. But this sister was a Leo and fresh out of prison.

After that I didn't have sex for 11 years. I think that experience when I was a child really fukked with me psychologically and made me miss lots of opportunities in life. I am the definition of a late bloomer. It wasn't until after the third person I had sex with I completely lost my shyness. But even though it happened I am not bitter and glad that I didn't become like my father and grandfather who have 10+ kids. The pimpin is in my genes but I've learned to control it through nofap and just being smart about who I associate with.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
:what:

You know what... Nevermind. Quote me again and I'll place you on that stalkers list. There's no reason for the two of us to have a convo

Your Momz got some good p*ssy. C u at her Fourth of July BBQ.

Can't wait to get some of her ribs :shaq: