Seems that a lot of men have lost their virginities at a young age to significantly older women

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Sis, every single nikka I know that was raped (they'll say it wasn't rape but they're also guys and guys also say if a chick is just too drunk it's not 'rape rape') is fukked up. They hate the world but most prevalently..women. It's disturbing but I don't put too much into it. Men feel like sex is something that can never be taken from them and that's the reason female predators get off. A lot of fukked up boys walking around. If he brags about being raped at a young age..he's most likely a ho, crazy, and looking to inflict pain. I've learned to keep it moving. Don't think too much about it.
When did you start hating men?:jbhmm:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Sis, every single nikka I know that was raped (they'll say it wasn't rape but they're also guys and guys also say if a chick is just too drunk it's not 'rape rape') is fukked up. They hate the world but most prevalently..women. It's disturbing but I don't put too much into it. Men feel like sex is something that can never be taken from them and that's the reason female predators get off. A lot of fukked up boys walking around. If he brags about being raped at a young age..he's most likely a ho, crazy, and looking to inflict pain. I've learned to keep it moving. Don't think too much about it.
Not all guys brag about it. When you're young u sort of have an inkling that something is kinda wrong but don't know why. Then u get older n just think of it as something that happened and move on.There's nothing u can do about it now. You're much older now n into women. No one got hurt. So the end. I wonder what the side effects are tho

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not all guys brag about it. When you're young u sort of have an inkling that something is kinda wrong but don't know why. Then u get older n just think of it as something that happened and move on.There's nothing u can do about it now. You're much older now n into women. No one got hurt. So the end. I wonder what the side effects are tho
I agree a lot of the bragging is peer pressure and dudes really tricking themselves into believing all sex is good sex, because they're taught that. The long term side effects are extremely reckless sex lives, becoming predators themselves and low self esteem. If they don't see themselves as victims (and most don't) then nobody should. We should focus on the women and girls being subjected to actual demonization.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've never heard this from anyone in real life :coffee:

It happened to mi when I was 11 years old. Lost my v card to a 23 year old woman in Jamaica. She was my next door neighbor and she had a crush on mi. She's a coolie (Indian):manny:

I know plenty of brehs who lost their v card to an older women when they were young. Trust mi there are plenty of us out there.

Not saying it was right thing but I was confused and scared at that time (taken advantage of)

Last edited:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I agree a lot of the bragging is peer pressure and dudes really tricking themselves into believing all sex is good sex, because they're taught that. The long term side effects are extremely reckless sex lives, becoming predators themselves and low self esteem. If they don't see themselves as victims (and most don't) then nobody should. We should focus on the women and girls being subjected to actual demonization.

:stopitslime:how about we focus on male rape equally as much as female.

A crime is a crime.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness