Seems that a lot of men have lost their virginities at a young age to significantly older women

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
:wow:

I'm ashamed to have u in my signature now :wow:

Jesus christ :wow:

Don't be so dramatic, it's nothing to be scared of.

Besides, you probably have empowered some of these folks with that quote and don't even know it. It was meant to touch you

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Did your mother know ??? :damn:
Nah. I never said anything. The only person that knew was my best friend. She took him in the back room after she was done with me. LOL. We still give each other daps on the anniversary of us becoming men. Nah, I'm just playing, we don't do that but we should.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Like what teenager is sexually attracted to a six year old child. You don't think that's fukking weird? Were YOU attracted to six year olds at 15?
No idea. Maybe she had a few problems. I remember she ran away from home once. I saw her years later after we were both grown and she was cool. Nothing weird. Not sure what to tell you.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
My babysitter(14 yrs old) took my virginity when I was 9.

Woke up from a nap and she was grinding on top of me.It wasn't a dry hump, neither.My lil peter was squishing around in something wet & warm.

We "humped" about 5-6 times after that, but for some reason, it didn't sit well with me.I ended up telling my mom.Just cuz I thought it was the right thing to do:yeshrug:

It was like my conscious hacked my brain and made me go tell momz about it.I was conflicted.I knew it was wrong, but I didn't really wanna tell, but I ended up telling anyway:patrice:

Won't front, a huge part of me had :wub: kinda feelings for Shay(My sitter).

I admit it made me over-sexed.Got turned out on the puzzy at a young age.It was too soon of a discovery:mjcry:

Crazy. Yeah a lot of women and even girls that initiate sexual contact with young boys. The fukked up thing about it is nobody is really ready to have this conversation.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
I "molested"(we basically just made out a lot) by an older cousin(not by blood) when i was 7. While i dont wake up in a cold sweats, sometimes i do wonder if it contributes to my current issues with women.