Seems that a lot of men have lost their virginities at a young age to significantly older women

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Honestly, all bullshyt aside. It has nothing to do with Peer Pressure or any Trvilized shyt like that.

It's okay. This double standard, if you wanna call it that is perfectly okay.

Naysayers are puttin too much thought into it and ignoring the blatantly obvious Reality.

Please. Just let the boys be boys on that one. We deserve it. And they'll appreciate you for it in the short term (atleast)

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
It happened to mi when I was 11 years old. Lost my v card to a 23 year old woman in Jamaica. She was my next door neighbor and she had a crush on mi. She's a coolie (Indian):manny:

I know plenty of brehs who lost their v card to an older women when they were young. Trust mi there are plenty of us out there.

Not saying it was right thing but I was confused and scared at that time (taken advantage of)
statutory rape and child mile station is huge in the islands

Giselle

Daps
These basically. It doesn't matter to us because we've been socialized to see it as not mattering.
Nobody cares what happens to boys when we're growing up unless we die.

This reminds me of that African Bambata thing.

It's like everyone is always trying to protect the little girls and treat them well, but forget about the little boys.

I was going to make a thread about boys being molested (by males b/c of the african bambata thing) but then I thought it would be pointless. Most males wouldn't admit to that, especially black males b/c they wouldn't want to be seen as gay. & most women wouldn't date a male who they know was molested by a male.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The responses I'm reading are sad, but it's expected as many of these dudes most likely blocked those experiences from their mind.

If my son was sexually abused by an older woman or girl, I'm going after her and her parents heads.

Completely ridiculous.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
This wouldn't have done a damn thing to me honestly because at age 12 I was trying to fukk 24 year olds and they wouldn't give me the time of day of course.

So it really depends on if the female is attractive and how much testosterone and other hormones the kid has at what age in life.

Really, the only thing a lot of those young nikkas who got older women pregnant regret is still having to pay child support despite the fact that they were statutorily raped. :shaq2:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I think those women are pedophiles and should be prosecuted like any man would be. Especially if we're talking about a pre-teen boy. Maybe a teen might think it's cool to smash a chick whose older. But a 7 year old doesn't even like girls yet, so he's being coerced and taken advantage of.

Peace

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, all bullshyt aside. It has nothing to do with Peer Pressure or any Trvilized shyt like that.

It's okay. This double standard, if you wanna call it that is perfectly okay.

Naysayers are puttin too much thought into it and ignoring the blatantly obvious Reality.

Please. Just let the boys be boys on that one. We deserve it. And they'll appreciate you for it in the short term (atleast)
:ohhh:Afrika Bambataa posts on here? :lolbron: