Seems that a lot of men have lost their virginities at a young age to significantly older women

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
It's because they sexualize young black men by seeing or equating they as grown men in American culture. That is why they don't bat an eye when a young man get shot for no reason but being black.
In both instances this should never be the case. They're always trying label black boys as men. Basically eliminating their childhood. In the case of the thread, it's an issue that seems to have happened to a lot of men at tender age and it's never discussed at full mass like other issues (though those issues are important) and that's unfortunate.

Also wish some of y'all that posted could be a little more serious. Laugh and jeer about it but I'm sure if it was your little boy being fondled or put in a situation like that you wouldn't be smiling.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
courtesy of Ex Youth Corper Recounts On How He Slept With The Woman Selling Indomie In NYSC Camp - Gistmania Nigerian Forum

nysc_member.jpg

Different strokes for different folks they say, as a man shares his romantic attachment with women in the age range of 60s and 70s. Read the interesting story Joro Olumofin shared:
indomie%20woman.JPG

:laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My babysitter(14 yrs old) took my virginity when I was 9.

Woke up from a nap and she was grinding on top of me.It wasn't a dry hump, neither.My lil peter was squishing around in something wet & warm.

We "humped" about 5-6 times after that, but for some reason, it didn't sit well with me.I ended up telling my mom.Just cuz I thought it was the right thing to do:yeshrug:

It was like my conscious hacked my brain and made me go tell momz about it.I was conflicted.I knew it was wrong, but I didn't really wanna tell, but I ended up telling anyway:patrice:

Won't front, a huge part of me had :wub: kinda feelings for Shay(My sitter).

I admit it made me over-sexed.Got turned out on the puzzy at a young age.It was too soon of a discovery:mjcry:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
I remember when my mom's best friend used to come over the house when I was about 6 or 7. She had a 17 year old daughter and she used to get me behind the couch and play with my dikk and tickle and kiss me. She let me touch and kiss her titties and rub between her thighs. I used to love her because she was so pretty and nice. I don't know how we didnt get caught because we were on the floor right behind the couch that they were sitting on. The wierd part is that my older sister hated her and would never leave the bedroom when they came over. I brought it up a few years ago to my sister when my nephew turned 7 and she got mad as hell. She was mad enough to fight. Still to this day I hope to run into her again. She was so fine and soft. I never looked at it like molestation because I was so happy.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Saw this discussion on tumblr, and it's actually very troubling. Saw one person say lost their virginity at 10 to a woman that was 18, one at 7 to a 14 year old babysitter.

Why hasn't this issue been brought to light? Like I wonder where these older disgusting women are today, and are they aware that they basically raped these men at that age? I can only imagine the psychological effects these experiences had some some men.

So I ask you, coli community. What is your opinion on this issue? Do you know people who were in this situation years ago?
Any nikka older than 12 complaining about a grown bytch fukking them is:wrist:

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
Honestly, all bullshyt aside. It has nothing to do with Peer Pressure or any Trvilized shyt like that.

It's okay. This double standard, if you wanna call it that is perfectly okay.

Naysayers are puttin too much thought into it and ignoring the blatantly obvious Reality.

Please. Just let the boys be boys on that one. We deserve it. And they'll appreciate you for it in the short term (atleast)
Shut the fukk up. People like u are so damaging to the community. Can't think abstractly think outside of your carnal desire and comprehend that everything that's cool or feels good may not be good when you look at the big picture. It's not okay to take advantage of a child just because he's a boy. You don't know shyt about mental health in order to make any assumption. Ass probably don't even have a GED

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Shut the fukk up. People like u are so damaging to the community. Can't think abstractly think outside of your carnal desire and comprehend that everything that's cool or feels good may not be good when you look at the big picture. It's not okay to take advantage of a child just because he's a boy. You don't know shyt about mental health in order to make any assumption. Ass probably don't even have a GED

So to think "abstract" about the situation is to Denounce it??

Bekuz only in The United States of America is an occurance like this questionable. And to be real, thinking outside of the (reaches) Comments in THIS Thread, it's not...which is why we live in the Society that we do.

If an older female(s) is using Strap-Ons then yes that's a problem. But if she's just suckin his dikk and givin him some p*ssy (and maybe even lettin him creep thru tha backdoor) then there's nothing wrong with that. Let alone any of the other freaky shyt that comes along with it

If you think that's bad then don't even let me begin to start speakin on these Young Jointz out here lyin about they Age tryna fukk\trap an Older Man.

Let's not neglect Reality for some shyt that appears Morally Sound in writing. Nobody wins that way and alotta people get quiet bekuz their skeletons start peekin out the closet

And FYI, I did half of a Semester at Bowie State off of a GED. I mighta cheated on my SATs but I had the Drive to go to school. So :eek:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Sis, every single nikka I know that was raped (they'll say it wasn't rape but they're also guys and guys also say if a chick is just too drunk it's not 'rape rape') is fukked up. They hate the world but most prevalently..women. It's disturbing but I don't put too much into it. Men feel like sex is something that can never be taken from them and that's the reason female predators get off. A lot of fukked up boys walking around. If he brags about being raped at a young age..he's most likely a ho, crazy, and looking to inflict pain. I've learned to keep it moving. Don't think too much about it.

#TRUTH

Men have feelings too.
Rape is rape.
:mjcry::wow:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I lost my virginity at 19 to a 24 year old white chick from small town ohio.

:yeshrug:

She was a feminist too.
Unless it wasn't consented, that doesn't have to do with the thread. #nocavebytches though, join the movement

So to think "abstract" about the situation is to Denounce it??

Bekuz only in The United States of America is an occurance like this questionable. And to be real, thinking outside of the (reaches) Comments in THIS Thread, it's not...which is why we live in the Society that we do.

If an older female(s) is using Strap-Ons then yes that's a problem. But if she's just suckin his dikk and givin him some p*ssy (and maybe even lettin him creep thru tha backdoor) then there's nothing wrong with that. Let alone any of the other freaky shyt that comes along with it

If you think that's bad then don't even let me begin to start speakin on these Young Jointz out here lyin about they Age tryna fukk\trap an Older Man.

Let's not neglect Reality for some shyt that appears Morally Sound in writing. Nobody wins that way and alotta people get quiet bekuz their skeletons start peekin out the closet

And FYI, I did half of a Semester at Bowie State off of a GED. I mighta cheated on my SATs but I had the Drive to go to school. So :eek:

Sir, it's very bad to make light of this kind of thing. It leads to psychological issues that will eventually come back and haunt the victims. Please look past the "least he got some" bullshyt. A little kid getting taken advantage of in that way is disgusting in the woman's part

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Unless it wasn't consented, that doesn't have to do with the thread. #nocavebytches though, join the movement

Sir, it's very bad to make light of this kind of thing. It leads to psychological issues that will eventually come back and haunt the victims. Please look past the "least he got some" bullshyt. A little kid getting taken advantage of in that way is disgusting in the woman's part

I have looked past it. There's nothing to see.

You haven't looked past what you've been taught in books. Books that you or somebody else had to way over the Market price for.

Look at the Positive side from an unbiased point of view. Don't just look at it from One side like the Literature is written as.