Seems that a lot of men have lost their virginities at a young age to significantly older women

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This reminds me of that African Bambata thing.

It's like everyone is always trying to protect the little girls and treat them well, but forget about the little boys.

I was going to make a thread about boys being molested (by males b/c of the african bambata thing) but then I thought it would be pointless. Most males wouldn't admit to that, especially black males b/c they wouldn't want to be seen as gay. & most women wouldn't date a male who they know was molested by a male.
Would you?

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Molestation is molestation no Matter the type of act.

im just explaining sexual dynamic that creates the double standard, im not condoning anything. In a perfect world, we would all read our bibles every morning and save sex for consummation purposes

Last edited:

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Saw this discussion on tumblr, and it's actually very troubling. Saw one person say lost their virginity at 10 to a woman that was 18, one at 7 to a 14 year old babysitter.

Why hasn't this issue been brought to light? Like I wonder where these older disgusting women are today, and are they aware that they basically raped these men at that age? I can only imagine the psychological effects these experiences had some some men.

So I ask you, coli community. What is your opinion on this issue? Do you know people who were in this situation years ago?
rape? :childplease:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I agree a lot of the bragging is peer pressure and dudes really tricking themselves into believing all sex is good sex, because they're taught that. The long term side effects are extremely reckless sex lives, becoming predators themselves and low self esteem. If they don't see themselves as victims (and most don't) then nobody should. We should focus on the women and girls being subjected to actual demonization.
I gotta agree.

If guys don't care, than guys can't complain. Why complain about feminism, and about female victimihood, if we're just gonna be apathetic(and in rare instances cheer on) the fact that underage males are losing their virginity to adult women?

If men like it, THEY love it. Next time a female teacher gets off, while a slightly older male gets demonized for smashing a 17yr old female, we can't whine about feminism or about anything.....

You don't see girls bragging about smashing 45yr old or middle-aged men when they were 16yrs old. But men are more than happy that we've been sexualized and lusted after, by older women and by "MILF's" when we were in our teens. We lust after cougars, and some of us lack the sexual self-control to just say no, or to put these women in their place. We as men, we enable this double-standard that we allegedly hate. And we complain.....

:manny:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
:francis: Still believing these nikkaz duck tales I see

I treat bytches like @Sauce God and ain't shyt happen to me. What's the difference between me and him?
aint no ducktales in my story b
her and her sister used to make me eat her p*ssy. had me hump em and a couple times let me "fukk" them. my mother found out cause i was acting strange

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I didn't lose my virginity but I fingered an older girl when I was like 8

I didn't think much of it but then again the girl got pregnant a few years later

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Happened with me when I was 11 with a woman who was my mothers friend and she was in her late 20's. I didn't even get the courage up to tell my mother until I was starting High School and she did absolutely nothing about it. Very little if any sympathy or anything at all. I love my mother and worship the ground she walks on, but all these years later (I'm in my early 30's now) I feel like its really fukked up that she didn't do anything or even say anything. That's straight up pedophilia man, and even though I didn't really know what to think about it then, my views have changed since.

I didn't turn into some psycho woman hating lunatic though. You nikkas like to dramatize everything. It ain't that deep. Im iffy on wanting children to a degree because of it though. If we have kids I damn sure will make sure to take care of who I leave them around man. Seems like scumbags are everywhere.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Saw this discussion on tumblr, and it's actually very troubling. Saw one person say lost their virginity at 10 to a woman that was 18, one at 7 to a 14 year old babysitter.

Why hasn't this issue been brought to light? Like I wonder where these older disgusting women are today, and are they aware that they basically raped these men at that age? I can only imagine the psychological effects these experiences had some some men.

So I ask you, coli community. What is your opinion on this issue? Do you know people who were in this situation years ago?

i actually had this conversation with an older male coworker once, he lost his virginity at like 12 to one of his mothers friends
:scust:
i was appalled and disgusted but both of the men in the room thought it was just great.
i wish the mom would have found out and beat that child molestin bytches ass.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I knew a guy who received a blowjob when he was 5 by his babysitter , who was in her late teens . :merchant:

A friend told me this when I was in the seventh grade. It was mixed feelings then and mixed feelings now .

It's one of those things that is obviously wrong, but as a boy given the opportunity, it would also be hard to turn down.

Though shyt would fukk you up mentally as you get older dealing with women .