Seems that a lot of men have lost their virginities at a young age to significantly older women

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Sis, every single nikka I know that was raped (they'll say it wasn't rape but they're also guys and guys also say if a chick is just too drunk it's not 'rape rape') is fukked up. They hate the world but most prevalently..women. It's disturbing but I don't put too much into it. Men feel like sex is something that can never be taken from them and that's the reason female predators get off. A lot of fukked up boys walking around. If he brags about being raped at a young age..he's most likely a ho, crazy, and looking to inflict pain. I've learned to keep it moving. Don't think too much about it.
Very important post. Many men out there have no idea how to articulate or analyze that kind of trauma other.

Daps
the double standard comes from the fact that woman get penetrated or "fukked" while men dont, imagine walking in on your mom getting penetrated/fukked by another guy, now imagine walking in on your dad fukking another woman. One is damn near psychologically damaging while the other simply isnt. If these grown woman were literally penetrating dudes with strap ons then I would understand the outrage.

It's still rape/sexual molestation.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Happened with me when I was 11 with a woman who was my mothers friend and she was in her late 20's. I didn't even get the courage up to tell my mother until I was starting High School and she did absolutely nothing about it. Very little if any sympathy or anything at all. I love my mother and worship the ground she walks on, but all these years later (I'm in my early 30's now) I feel like its really fukked up that she didn't do anything or even say anything. That's straight up pedophilia man, and even though I didn't really know what to think about it then, my views have changed since.

I didn't turn into some psycho woman hating lunatic though. You nikkas like to dramatize everything. It ain't that deep. Im iffy on wanting children to a degree because of it though. If we have kids I damn sure will make sure to take care of who I leave them around man. Seems like scumbags are everywhere.
Your mother should've did something ......this is so sad

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i lost mine to a bbw...does that count? .i didnt think so
so my second smash was a skinny chick...after that i felt more confident in telling my brehs that i lost my v card

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
The p*ssy pass + thirsty ass men thinking with their dikks is why this isnt discussed. People act like its no big deal when in fact the shyt is rape /molestation just like it would be if it involved grown men and young girls

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I think I said on the first page sis, that it's a battle not worth fighting. A lot are fukked up in the head. Sexual abuse does pretty irrefutable damage to children growing up, girls accept it, boys neglect it because they are taught to.

Little story:

I had a guy tell me he was raped by his moms best friend and her daughter (he was.. I knew the girl..her older sister dated one of my older brothers and we used to hang out all the time despite her being like 7 years older than me..cool chick) and I tried to tell him maybe that's the reason he was 4 baby mommas in at 19 (yeah I told you these nikkas are severely damaged). He cursed me out and told me he's just a straight male that loves p*ssy. I told him that being hypersexual is a mans way of coping, along with unneeded aggression, he told me I didn't know men and got upset and really peaced out on me. Literally last I checked he's in jail for trying to run over one of his women. I knew the real him tho. A sweet boy who didn't know how to cope with what happened to him. His mom and his auntie beat the breaks off her friend who was in her damn 40's and the daughter lives out here in LA so they told me if I ever see her to pop the trunk on her..but why should I if the nikka didn't even think he was a victim? He has all girls but no doubt if he had boys he'd try to get them raped too.

Moral of the story: It did something to me when he told me that in confidence, you can tell he was holding back tears. I went home and cried. But guess what? The next day at school he told everybody I sucked his dikk. Lol no lie. He was literally sitting on my floor telling me this while I was sitting on my bed then went back to school and sexualized me. My twin bros put something on him tho

:flabbynsick: I know you didn't ask for this but I wanted to share cuz I never told anybody the full story

Complete with the dikk sucking rumors :sadbron:
I had an ex who was molested by his dad's ex and her friends. I think he was 5 or 6. The women use to throw sex parties and take turns. He is very similar to your ex; angry, whorish and can never get his shyt together. He's a sad case.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Some of these stories got me :merchant:
I need to go give my moms a hug for keeping that vacuum tight seal and eagle eye on me,lord knows I was cute af as a youngin too :wtb:
She told me how she dropped me and my brother off at this new babysitter when she went back to work once,she felt sketchy the whole time but couldn't put her finger on why.(cac :mjpls:)
Not long after driving off something clicked in her head (the Holy Spirit) And she hit that uturn with the quickness :usure:
Turns out that lady was involved with some sketchy shyt..

Giselle

Daps
Happened with me when I was 11 with a woman who was my mothers friend and she was in her late 20's. I didn't even get the courage up to tell my mother until I was starting High School and she did absolutely nothing about it. Very little if any sympathy or anything at all. I love my mother and worship the ground she walks on, but all these years later (I'm in my early 30's now) I feel like its really fukked up that she didn't do anything or even say anything. That's straight up pedophilia man, and even though I didn't really know what to think about it then, my views have changed since.

I didn't turn into some psycho woman hating lunatic though. You nikkas like to dramatize everything. It ain't that deep. Im iffy on wanting children to a degree because of it though. If we have kids I damn sure will make sure to take care of who I leave them around man. Seems like scumbags are everywhere.
Omg, and you're black? black american?

Is she still friends with the lady?

What did your mom say about it?

Does the lady have kids?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
My mom was so overprotective of me as a child and still is today even tho I'm 23. She stay telling me she'll cut some old bytch for trying to corrupt me. :heh:

But yeah this does happen a lot. Most dudes I know lost their virginities to older women who took advantage of them sexually. :manny: Even for me personally I've had experiences with it. Had female teachers tell me as a teen that if I were a few years older or if she were my age it would be :shaq: Had one who said she wanted to take me home :whew: She looked good but that's besides the point. The females in my family were mad af when I told them that :lolbron: