Seems that a lot of men have lost their virginities at a young age to significantly older women

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
But you're aware that your traumatic experience has ALOT to do with it right ?

I feel that u should speak to someone about it breh....
Nah I'm good. I'm over it all. Only remaining issue is passive-agressiveness and that's never going away.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the double standard comes from the fact that woman get penetrated or "fukked" while men dont, imagine walking in on your mom getting penetrated/fukked by another guy, now imagine walking in on your dad fukking another woman. One is damn near psychologically damaging while the other simply isnt. If these grown woman were literally penetrating dudes with strap ons then I would understand the outrage.

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
He was a good boy. I knew him from around the neighborhood. I knew him. My momma allowed him in my room alone when we were kids cuz he was raised right and a good kid and my momma don't trust no fukk nikka..young or old. That abuse at 8 messed him up. It's like drugs. You a hypersexual male judging from the two replies I read. I'm not a man so I can't tell you what nikkas think but he didn't want that. He and my families got along cuz we were like the only 2 parent households..our dads fishes together and both of our moms were from the Horn. I don't know about the rest of these dirty ass filthboys running around the hood who were probably gonna be garbage men regardless but he was a good kid.
:yeshrug: nikkaz literally turn into different people as get older every day. shyt coulda been from anything, shyt coulda been from a bad situation wit a women.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't say lost my virginity but I first ate a woman out/done sexual shyt when I was 5 years old to a family friend who was around 14 or 15 at the time

I still see her at like family gatherings and she's stayed at our house a couple times but neither of us have mentioned it, she's married and has kids and shyt now

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I wouldn't say lost my virginity but I first ate a woman out/done sexual shyt when I was 5 years old to a family friend who was around 14 or 15 at the time

I still see her at like family gatherings and she's stayed at our house a couple times but neither of us have mentioned it, she's married and has kids and shyt now
:mjlol::francis: nikka eat the grocerys at 5

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
the double standard comes from the fact that woman get penetrated or "fukked" while men dont, imagine walking in on your mom getting penetrated/fukked by another guy, now imagine walking in on your dad fukking another woman. One is damn near psychologically damaging while the other simply isnt. If these grown woman were literally penetrating dudes with strap ons then I would understand the outrage.
giphy.gif

Molestation is molestation no Matter the type of act.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:yeshrug: nikkaz literally turn into different people as get older every day. shyt coulda been from anything, shyt coulda been from a bad situation wit a women.
Doubt many nikkas are getting scorned for life at 8 by girls. Look, it was the rape and molestation by a woman in her 40s and her teenage daughter that did homie in. That's it.