Seems that a lot of men have lost their virginities at a young age to significantly older women

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Some of these stories got me :merchant:
I need to go give my moms a hug for keeping that vacuum tight seal and eagle eye on me,lord knows I was cute af as a youngin too
She told me how she dropped me and my brother off at this new babysitter when she went back to work once,she felt sketchy the whole time but couldn't put her finger on why.(cac :mjpls:)
Not long after driving off something clicked in her head (the Holy Spirit) And she hit that uturn with the quickness :usure:
Turns out that lady was involved with some sketchy shyt..
Sounds like her spirit of discernment kicked in at the last minute.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
My father told me he and a couple of his friends lost their virginity at a young age to much older women too. He had known the women as they lived in the same neighbor and had a friendly relationship so he didnt think it was weird that she randomly invited him and his friends in one day. As far as I know he never told my grandmom or any other authority about this because as a male you just arent taught to get help or speak out against stuff like this. You're supposed to just take the p*ssy and smile no matter how you get it. Its a shame.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was 6 and lost it to a 15 year babysitter. She wasn't the finest thing in the world, but I still brag about the shyt to anyone that will listen.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Don't you guys wonder why these grown women are messing with you though?

I mean, what grown woman wants a boy?

It's so strange to me that a woman in her 40s wants to sleep with a 16 year old. No woman should ever be that desperate for sex.....

And why toddlers or children? Woman or man that's a pedophile.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Saw this discussion on tumblr, and it's actually very troubling. Saw one person say lost their virginity at 10 to a woman that was 18, one at 7 to a 14 year old babysitter.

Why hasn't this issue been brought to light? Like I wonder where these older disgusting women are today, and are they aware that they basically raped these men at that age? I can only imagine the psychological effects these experiences had some some men.

So I ask you, coli community. What is your opinion on this issue? Do you know people who were in this situation years ago?
Looking back, you think it would be :ahh: but it's actually:mjcry::scust::snoop:. I was a damn child.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Don't you guys wonder why these grown women are messing with you though?

I mean, what grown woman wants a boy?

It's so strange to me that a woman in her 40s wants to sleep with a 16 year old. No woman should ever be that desperate for sex.....

And why toddlers or children? Woman or man that's a pedophile.

same reason why some men go for the under age.

sick in the head criminals.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
nikka WTF?! BRUH! :mindblown:. Bruh I'm scratching my head right now wondering how you can come up with this bullshyt. What business does a grown ass woman have with a young boy? What if infections, diseases, pregnancy comes into the picture? The woman and the boy aren't even at the same level mentally, emotionally, physically, psychologically etc. There's a reason why these predator women buy these boys gifts and supply them with weed or alcohol. FOH with that bullshyt bro.

The psychological affects molestation and rape has on people especially children is forever daunting. Those female sexual predators were probably victims of sexual predators themselves. There's nothing cool about it. They are robbing the boy of his innocence. Fukk it.. I'm done here.
My point this whole fukking time

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Something is wrong with you nikkas.

Thinking sex is hard for a 5 year old boy to turn down?

A 5 year old ain't thinking about that shyt WTF?!

If I wasn't wise at a young age, I would have been taken advantage of by so many older women growing up it's crazy.

Teachers, women at church, family friends, etc.
A man is happy that he was forced to eat a grown ass woman's p*ssy at age 4/5 :snoop:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I don't remember much from when I was 5 but everybody knew about "private parts". And if you saw the school I went to then it would blow your mind.

Sexuality reaches children at a very young age, whether Adults wanna fathom that or not.

That Sexual Therapist had a good idea on how to teach kids about it.

But saying that Young Men are somehow Raped or Coerced into Sexual Activities that are with Older females is a lie. Even if the chick is Thirsty there's still a choice, if not just an " unwilling" curiosity acted out on the guy's part.

Boys love it, and some Women are curious about it. Let em live. McDonald's needing to sell more Cheaper & Healthier food is more serious than this. Seriously
:wow:

I'm ashamed to have u in my signature now :wow:

Jesus christ :wow: