See Them Shots That I Took - Wet, Like I'm Book. SUNS 18-19 Season Thread

How many games will the Suns win this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McPiff

#goat
Daps
@ChillSwitch
@MooseMouthMthafuga
@Redguard
@Captain_Crunch
@McPiff

Markelle Fultz is the ideal low-risk, high-reward trade to make for Suns

What yall think? Burns and Gambo were both against it and Gambo claimed 4 or 5 "nba scouts and inside guys" all said they wouldnt risk trading for Fultz cause who knows what's wrong w him and hes owed 21 mil over the next 2.

But I'm much more inclined to agree with the article. Might as well take a shot on a consensus 1st pick one draft ago, and the Suns van put together packages with plenty of guys who wont be here next year anything and minor assets.

I'm hoping the reason nothing has happened w Fultz yet is they have a handshake deal for Ariza and are just waiting til 12/15. :ehh: Makes sense with cutting Canaan suddenly after starting him lost of the year.

as long as okogawd aint in the package, im all for it. :ehh: Markelle could be an amazing addition and i think, playing with this squad could help him a lot

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ChillSwitch
@MooseMouthMthafuga
@Redguard
@Captain_Crunch
@McPiff

What yall think? Burns and Gambo were both against it and Gambo claimed 4 or 5 "nba scouts and inside guys" all said they wouldnt risk trading for Fultz cause who knows what's wrong w him and hes owed 21 mil over the next 2.

But I'm much more inclined to agree with the article. Might as well take a shot on a consensus 1st pick one draft ago, and the Suns van put together packages with plenty of guys who wont be here next year anything and minor assets.

I'm hoping the reason nothing has happened w Fultz yet is they have a handshake deal for Ariza and are just waiting til 12/15. :ehh: Makes sense with cutting Canaan suddenly after starting him lost of the year.

I say fukk it....Take a chance.I have more faith in the medical staff anyways.Highlight of the franchise.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
How Mikal been?
Really solid defensively. Shot has been hot and cold surprisingly, but that's been the whole team. Brings great energy and hustle which the team needs more of. Hasnt created much off the dribble but has looked better than expected when he has.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
@ChillSwitch
@MooseMouthMthafuga
@Redguard
@Captain_Crunch
@McPiff

I think he's owed 10 million next year. I wouldn't mind giving him a chance.

Even if he's a complete bust, there would still be enough cap space to target a point guard in free agency.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
fukk, this team is frustrating to watch

We get the rebound and then throw it away

We play great D and they hit an impossible shot anyway

We make a run and the refs take over

We finally get a call and miss the free throws

We play good teams tough then let scrubs go off

:smh:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

It starts at the top which is Sarver. I have not heard hardly anything good about the guy. He is impatient and cheap.

Igor may be a good coach but McD didn't give him much to work with. This roster has way too many problems for any good coach to fix in one season.

Igor should just play the young guys and let them learn from experience. He should also tell Ayton to shoot almost every time he gets the ball. He passes up on way too many shots. It seems he is thinking too much on both offense and defense.

McPiff

#goat
Daps

Growing pains :mjcry:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Josh Jackson started the Magic game attacking the basket, cutting, distributing. He looked good, then he went back to his old habits shooting bad shots. He has to understand that he can't shoot. Maybe he can work on that in the offseason, but right now he should stick to his strengths. When Booker is out, he tries to do too much.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It starts at the top which is Sarver. I have not heard hardly anything good about the guy. He is impatient and cheap.

Igor may be a good coach but McD didn't give him much to work with. This roster has way too many problems for any good coach to fix in one season.

Igor should just play the young guys and let them learn from experience. He should also tell Ayton to shoot almost every time he gets the ball. He passes up on way too many shots. It seems he is thinking too much on both offense and defense.

Ayton's starting to remind me of the Cowardly Lion from Wizard Of Oz.He kinda look like that muthafukka, to.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Josh Jackson started the Magic game attacking the basket, cutting, distributing. He looked good, then he went back to his old habits shooting bad shots. He has to understand that he can't shoot. Maybe he can work on that in the offseason, but right now he should stick to his strengths. When Booker is out, he tries to do too much.
Same with Ayton, they came out running through him and he was effective. 2nd half nothing. Seems like this happens a lot where the Suns come out 2nd half and just go away from everything that was working. Is it lack of focus, bad rotations, fatigue, idk