See Them Shots That I Took - Wet, Like I'm Book. SUNS 18-19 Season Thread

How many games will the Suns win this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
There is no indication that Luka would struggle on any team. He’s not the type of player that is a system player. He’s won at every level of international competition on teams not built around him. All you have to do is spread pick and roll or give it to him on the block and he will produce. He and Booker would be quite the tandem. They might not have the Suns in the 8th seed, but Luka’s play impacts winning. One of the biggest knocks on Ayton was his intangibles and his impact on winning. Besides, Igor coached Luka. Who knows how much better he would coach with a star who listens to him.

Mavs have better talent than the Suns. Luka couldn't carry this team far. He may get them a few more wins than they have now but the team would still be in top 5 pick territory.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
There is no indication that Luka would struggle on any team. He’s not the type of player that is a system player. He’s won at every level of international competition on teams not built around him. All you have to do is spread pick and roll or give it to him on the block and he will produce. He and Booker would be quite the tandem. They might not have the Suns in the 8th seed, but Luka’s play impacts winning. One of the biggest knocks on Ayton was his intangibles and his impact on winning. Besides, Igor coached Luka. Who knows how much better he would coach with a star who listens to him.
I've watched Trevor Ariza make mistakes you'd expect from a rookie all season. Good shooters inexplicably cant make free throws on this team, nevermind 3s. Vets look around in confusion as they experience losing every 50/50 call for the first time in their careers.

Its systemic at this point, it seems to be baked in. Doncic would not be a difference maker on the Suns.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Mavs have better talent than the Suns. Luka couldn't carry this team far. He may get them a few more wins than they have now but the team would still be in top 5 pick territory.
That's the stance you wanna take? The Mavs are basically the same team this year plus Doncic and DJ. The other main contributors are Dennis Smith, JJ Barea, Wes Matthews, Dwight Powell and Harrison Barnes. They won 24 games last season and already have 12 through 22 games this season.

If Dallas offered Barnes for TJ Warren, do you think Phoenix would accept?
If Dallas offered Wes Matthews for Booker, do you think Phoenix would accept?
If Dallas offered DJ for Ayton, do you think Phoenix would accept?

Phoenix's problem is they don't have a point guard or primary distributor so they're forcing Booker into that role. Doncic woulda fixed that because that's exactly what he's done in Dallas. DSJ isn't a competent point guard; Doncic is.

If Phoenix had Doncic, they would be close to .500 instead of a 4-20 laughingstock.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
That's the stance you wanna take? The Mavs are basically the same team this year plus Doncic and DJ. The other main contributors are Dennis Smith, JJ Barea, Wes Matthews, Dwight Powell and Harrison Barnes. They won 24 games last season and already have 12 through 22 games this season.

If Dallas offered Barnes for TJ Warren, do you think Phoenix would accept?
If Dallas offered Wes Matthews for Booker, do you think Phoenix would accept?
If Dallas offered DJ for Ayton, do you think Phoenix would accept?

Phoenix's problem is they don't have a point guard or primary distributor so they're forcing Booker into that role. Doncic woulda fixed that because that's exactly what he's done in Dallas. DSJ isn't a competent point guard; Doncic is.

If Phoenix had Doncic, they would be close to .500 instead of a 4-20 laughingstock.

The Suns don't have a starting PG or PF and the bench is atrocious. Plus the team defense is terrible because the majority of the team can't play consistent defense.

The roster can't be fixed until next offseason but quality players won't come here due to the team' s toxic culture.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I've watched Trevor Ariza make mistakes you'd expect from a rookie all season. Good shooters inexplicably cant make free throws on this team, nevermind 3s. Vets look around in confusion as they experience losing every 50/50 call for the first time in their careers.

Its systemic at this point, it seems to be baked in. Doncic would not be a difference maker on the Suns.
So I guess this means you don’t want a ban bet. You’re just gonna keep talking shyt all season without backing it up.

Gonna stink away like a p*ssy because you know you aren’t man enough to back up what you say.

You’re pathetic.

tenor.gif

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Would having Doncic instead of Ayton magically erase the Warren and Booker injuries and make 40 year old Tyson Chandler a viable starting center? :comeon:

Phoenix and Dallas situations arent similar at all.

They would have a lot of the same problems, plus different ones.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Would having Doncic instead of Ayton magically erase the Warren and Booker injuries and make 40 year old Tyson Chandler a viable starting center? :comeon:

Phoenix and Dallas situations arent similar at all.

They would have a lot of the same problems, plus different ones.
Keep talking shyt and ducking bets because you can't back-up what you talk, I'll be here to remind you of how abysmal the suns are :umad:

Isn't it like 200 degrees in Arizona? I guess that makes the Suns hot garbage.
w03OpRw.png

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
How Melton defense been?
Solid at times, other times seems to be out of position and called for too many fouls. Really you could say the same for most of the team so its hard to say. He has shown some flashes in his limited and inconsistent minutes, def has potential as a Marcus Smart defensive combo guard type.

May as well let him start at pg next game and see if he can parlay his last game into another solid performance.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
@GoddamnyamanProf Blazers currently blowing you bytches out by 31 with six minutes left in the 4th :pachaha:

No wonder you duck every bet. All you can do is talk shyt and not back it up

:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

You scored fukking 9 in the first quarter, way to go, you pathetic losers. :dead:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Even with Booker and Warren being out, the team shouldn't look this bad. Booker and Warren missed a lot of games last year too, but that team was still more competitive than this year.

Ayton is gonna get his stats, but he still has to work on his defense. Obviously he's not a final product right now. There's plenty of room to grow.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Even with Booker and Warren being out, the team shouldn't look this bad. Booker and Warren missed a lot of games last year too, but that team was still more competitive than this year.

Ayton is gonna get his stats, but he still has to work on his defense. Obviously he's not a final product right now. There's plenty of room to grow.

I just hope he doesn't lose confidence.

The big test will be next Thursday cause the Suns play the Mavs and its on TNT.

If he does bad he better stay off social media. I know I will. :francis:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I just hope he doesn't lose confidence.

The big test will be next Thursday cause the Suns play the Mavs and its on TNT.

If he does bad he better stay off social media. I know I will. :francis:

Since winning a championship, the Mavs haven't had the best roster, but they were still a good team in the west because of stable ownership and coaching. It's a good environment for a player. They even got Deandre Jordan hitting free throws:dwillhuh:.

That's why I don't buy into Ayton vs Doncic talk people have been pushing lately. Put Ayton in the Mavs environment and he'd look even better. Put Doncic in the Suns environment and the team would struggle the same. Doncic wouldn't help the defense. There would still be 20 point losses with a rookie coach, rookie GM, and a dysfunctional owner.