See Them Shots That I Took - Wet, Like I'm Book. SUNS 18-19 Season Thread

How many games will the Suns win this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Witness the beginning of something extraordinary
full

Coming.

IMG_2959.0.jpg

Yeah, something extraordinary awful. :dead:

Motherfukkers are 4-19 and dead last in the league :heh:

How the fukk are y'all worse than the Cavs? You've had years to develop a team, you ought to be ashamed that this is the :trash: product you bozos put on the court. :scust:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
@GoddamnyamanProf

So you wanna bet on Blazers vs Suns, who goes further in the playoffs?

I know you're not gonna take that.

You guys are gonna end the season with less than 30 wins, and the Blazers are going to end the season with less than 30 losses. :pachaha:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
@GoddamnyamanProf

So you wanna bet on Blazers vs Suns, who goes further in the playoffs?

I know you're not gonna take that.

You guys are gonna end the season with less than 30 wins, and the Blazers are going to end the season with less than 30 losses. :pachaha:
Blazers :hula: Warriors

No wonder this clown tries to live vicariously through Lebron and the Lakers

d45ffb212867ca28d0e0c2f35ce411ad.png
Lakers :hula: Warriors

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Looks like his pep talk has certainly helped :skip:

It's obvious the team culture is toxic. I don't think the players are playing at full effort.

It's seems the players don't like Igor. Especially the veterans on the team like Ariza.

I sense a lot of :mjpls: from Suns fans on other forums. Especially on Ayton. They think Doncic would do better on this team.

Doncic would be struggling on this team. The Mavs have a better roster and they definitely have a better coach.

I honestly don't see the Suns getting better until Sarver sells the team. :mjcry:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
It's obvious the team culture is toxic. I don't think the players are playing at full effort.

It's seems the players don't like Igor. Especially the veterans on the team like Ariza.

I sense a lot of :mjpls: from Suns fans on other forums. Especially on Ayton. They think Doncic would do better on this team.

Doncic would be struggling on this team. The Mavs have a better roster and they definitely have a better coach.

I honestly don't see the Suns getting better until Sarver sells the team. :mjcry:

If the Suns drafted Doncic, the team would still be in the bottom. Suns fans would be pissed seeing Ayton ball out with the Kings while the Suns have no center, no point guard, and a big wing logjam.

Any rookie would struggle with the Suns. The culture is messed up. You're right when you say it starts with Sarver.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all need to give Melton more playing time... boy got potential. Would be perfect backcourt partner to booker

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If the Suns drafted Doncic, the team would still be in the bottom. Suns fans would be pissed seeing Ayton ball out with the Kings while the Suns have no center, no point guard, and a big wing logjam.

Any rookie would struggle with the Suns. The culture is messed up. You're right when you say it starts with Sarver.
There is no indication that Luka would struggle on any team. He’s not the type of player that is a system player. He’s won at every level of international competition on teams not built around him. All you have to do is spread pick and roll or give it to him on the block and he will produce. He and Booker would be quite the tandem. They might not have the Suns in the 8th seed, but Luka’s play impacts winning. One of the biggest knocks on Ayton was his intangibles and his impact on winning. Besides, Igor coached Luka. Who knows how much better he would coach with a star who listens to him.