See Them Shots That I Took - Wet, Like I'm Book. SUNS 18-19 Season Thread

How many games will the Suns win this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Another frustrating as fukk game to watch. Were right there but every time me make a move to get within striking distance we get a bogus call or throw the ball away or someone makes a hero shot for OKC. We have capable talent that should be playing well and just doesnt.

Needs more time, I guess

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
@DetroitEWarren
Look at Josh contributing and playing, he ain’t done just yet :mjcry: :salute:

He looks good attacking the basket and not settling for contested jumpers. He was asked to do too much early in the season with Booker being out. He started playing out of control but he has settled down since then.

Last year he looked bad early in the season, got benched by Triano, and adjusted. He came back and had a good 2nd half of the season.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Best win of the year

Booker seems to have adjusted the last couple games and looks almost healthy again

Canaan is horrible

Josh staying aggressive and starting to get some calls, which we desperately need w refs reluctant to blow the whistle for Ayton and TJ

Hope Book keeps starting at point, we looked like shyt when Igor went back to Canaan against the lowly Bulls

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Booker ball hogging his ass off. :beli:
PASS THE fukkING BALL TO AYTON :damn:

They need to get Book some proper coaching quick. Dude has such bad habits. He went 4 straight possessions taking downright horrendous shots. I saw dude reject an Ayton screen just go 1 on 2 and throw up highly contested shot. The very next play he went against Turner and threw up some garbage behind his head.

He’s too talented and too good of a shooter to be playing like that. I just feel for Ayton because he’s the real deal and he’d make the game so much easier for Booker if Book would let him

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The team is still losing but at least looking competitive recently.
Yeah they just look like a young, bad team now instead of woat status like in most of the first dozen.

Now it's mostly the small things that is costing them games. Forcing passes, unforced turnovers, failing to box out, horrible ft shooting for some reason, couple bad decisions here and there. All things that can be easily addressed and fixed over time, comes naturally with maturation of a young team.

Interested to see how Ayton bounces back tonight against Orlando and more talented bigs. He was awful against LA to the point where it looked like something was wrong, didnt even seem present. Hopefully we wont wont see another one like that from Deandre for a long time.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
@ChillSwitch
@MooseMouthMthafuga
@Redguard
@Captain_Crunch
@McPiff

Markelle Fultz is the ideal low-risk, high-reward trade to make for Suns

What yall think? Burns and Gambo were both against it and Gambo claimed 4 or 5 "nba scouts and inside guys" all said they wouldnt risk trading for Fultz cause who knows what's wrong w him and hes owed 21 mil over the next 2.

But I'm much more inclined to agree with the article. Might as well take a shot on a consensus 1st pick one draft ago, and the Suns van put together packages with plenty of guys who wont be here next year anything and minor assets.

I'm hoping the reason nothing has happened w Fultz yet is they have a handshake deal for Ariza and are just waiting til 12/15. :ehh: Makes sense with cutting Canaan suddenly after starting him lost of the year.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
@ChillSwitch
@MooseMouthMthafuga
@Redguard
@Captain_Crunch
@McPiff

Markelle Fultz is the ideal low-risk, high-reward trade to make for Suns

What yall think? Burns and Gambo were both against it and Gambo claimed 4 or 5 "nba scouts and inside guys" all said they wouldnt risk trading for Fultz cause who knows what's wrong w him and hes owed 21 mil over the next 2.

But I'm much more inclined to agree with the article. Might as well take a shot on a consensus 1st pick one draft ago, and the Suns van put together packages with plenty of guys who wont be here next year anything and minor assets.

I'm hoping the reason nothing has happened w Fultz yet is they have a handshake deal for Ariza and are just waiting til 12/15. :ehh: Makes sense with cutting Canaan suddenly after starting him lost of the year.

I think it could work. The Suns are not in the national spotlight like the Sixers which would take a lot of pressure off of Fultz.

He doesn't have to be a good scorer. Just play good defense and use his playmaking skills to setup players for easy shots.

It would help Booker a lot since he doesn't have to be the primary playmaker all the time.

Ayton would have someone that could run the pick and roll. Also the pick and pop with Fultz and Ayton would either leave Fultz open for an easy layup or dunk or Ayton would be open for an easy mid range shot.

Booker would be able to get easy shots if the Fultz and Ayton pick and roll game is deadly. TJ Warren would feast from cuts and open mid range and 3pt shots.