See Them Shots That I Took - Wet, Like I'm Book. SUNS 18-19 Season Thread

How many games will the Suns win this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I think there's a good chance the 2019 1st rounder will be traded if there's a good point guard available. Sarver wants to win now, not bet on a rookie in year. Watch out for the struggling teams that may start selling near the deadline.

Sarver is probably going to trade for John Wall and his contract :francis::mjcry:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Sarver is probably going to trade for John Wall and his contract :francis::mjcry:

He can't fire the GM, he already did that. Firing another coach so early in the season would embarrass the organization even more. A desperate trade is likely to happen if these big losses continue.

Every game after the opener has been a blowout. You don't gotta be a playoff team but at least compete.:damn:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Swiss army knife, Shawn Marion / Iguodala hybrid. He can keep improving on offense and that'll be a bonus, but should focus on d and distribution to maximize his role on this team. But if hes also knocking down open 3s like last night, teams will have to pick their poison. We wont be guardable.
Meh, dude can be a swiss army knife but he'll never be as good as Marion or Iguodala, let alone a hybrid of both's abilities. :heh:

Mikal Bridges and Richaun Holmes should be playing more. :ufdup:

It's good to see T.J. Warren hitting the three, what a bargain contract he could be a strong 6th Man for this team for years to come. :ehh:

Ryan Anderson is washed. Dragan Bender what a bust. :snoop:

Tyson Chandler should be bought out he could be useful for the Lakers but at the same time could be a good mentor for DeAndre Ayton. :jbhmm:

Suns need a PG. They should inquire on guys like Tyus Jones, Spencer Dinwiddie, Trey Burke, Patrick Beverley. I would ask the Clips about Bev because y'all need a defender. Y'all could have brought in Shabazz Napier or Seth Curry this offseason as well, unsure what happened.

John Wall and Kemba Walker could be All-Star targets down the line but Kemba seems committed to being Charlotte's franchise player.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
He can't fire the GM, he already did that. Firing another coach so early in the season would embarrass the organization even more. A desperate trade is likely to happen if these big losses continue.

Every game after the opener has been a blowout. You don't gotta be a playoff team but at least compete.:damn:

I wonder if its something about Igor the players aren't buying into.

I expect Sarver to make a move very soon. He didn't look happy at all last night.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

Well if the team is going to continue to suck at least we can bring in some fukkery :yeshrug:

Sarver out here using a flip phone :what:

This dude is so cheap:what:

Suns probably won't be good until this dude sells the team :mjcry:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Meh, dude can be a swiss army knife but he'll never be as good as Marion or Iguodala, let alone a hybrid of both's abilities. :heh:

Mikal Bridges and Richaun Holmes should be playing more. :ufdup:

It's good to see T.J. Warren hitting the three, what a bargain contract he could be a strong 6th Man for this team for years to come. :ehh:

Ryan Anderson is washed. Dragan Bender what a bust. :snoop:

Tyson Chandler should be bought out he could be useful for the Lakers but at the same time could be a good mentor for DeAndre Ayton. :jbhmm:

Suns need a PG. They should inquire on guys like Tyus Jones, Spencer Dinwiddie, Trey Burke, Patrick Beverley. I would ask the Clips about Bev because y'all need a defender. Y'all could have brought in Shabazz Napier or Seth Curry this offseason as well, unsure what happened.

John Wall and Kemba Walker could be All-Star targets down the line but Kemba seems committed to being Charlotte's franchise player.

The Suns have been trying trade for Bev but the Clippers want a 1st round pick for him. They need to part with the Milwaukee 1st pick cause its going to be a late first anyway.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The Suns have been trying trade for Bev but the Clippers want a 1st round pick for him. They need to part with the Milwaukee 1st pick cause its going to be a late first anyway.
He’s been terrible this year a lot of knee injuries. That price will go down. Might be better off going after someone else actually.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I understand not playing Josh cause he may be bad, but a young dude like him needs minutes. You might as well trade him and get a good vet, if you have no plans to play him more than spot minutes.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I understand not playing Josh cause he may be bad, but a young dude like him needs minutes. You might as well trade him and get a good vet, if you have no plans to play him more than spot minutes.

Going into the preseason, Jackson was the top young SF on the Suns. He got the most playing time and the ball was in his hands the most. Unfortunately he's played poorly and lost minutes. Warren and Bridges have been better. He'll have to step up and show his worth. There will be more minutes next year when Ariza is gone.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Y’all should get in on the Rozier sweepstakes

:jbhmm:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@GoddamnyamanProf hasn't posted in this thread since Oct 30 but is all up and down every Laker thread. Look at guys who arent even Suns fans talking about the team here yet Prof is GHOST. You like Bron more than your own team you cross country traveling groupie hoe :laff:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
No disrespect to Igor, but seeing the success coach Bud is having with the Bucks, it really makes wonder what he could have did with the Suns.
You think the defensive problems are more on him or the players not listening / executing? I read Igor told them to foul on the last possession of regulation. None of the players mentioned it.

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

Tough one last night but at least we can take some positives from it. It was the best game the Suns had played this season for about 46 minutes.

I dont know what they run in practice but it needs to include more fundamental drills. Entry passes. Sealing defenders. Dealing with double teams. Backdoor cuts. Sometimes it seems like theyre so focused on trying to run Igor's set offenskve movement that no one recognizes when it isnt working and a simple backdoor cut will help open things up.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
You think the defensive problems are more on him or the players not listening / executing? I read Igor told them to foul on the last possession of regulation. None of the players mentioned it.

If the coach is having communication issues with his team, that's on him. It was also weird that Kyrie was going off and Igor let Canaan stay in the game instead of subbing in Bridges or Jackson to defend.