Security guard body slams belligerent guest

mag357

Superstar
Daps
When dude was walking in, I thought that was Mayweather for a sec. I was like :ohhh:...."where are his goons."

Lean Kneegrows think this is elementary school. Fat boys might not be that strong in 4th grade, but they usually become skrong-azz brehs once they get grown. Those world strongest men have potbellies for a reason. If your inseam measurement is higher than your waist measurement, avoid confrontations with heavyweight looking brehs. Boxing is one thing, wrasslin' is something different. Them skinny jeans will not help you. Heard it here first...lol
Factssss... Im barely 5'9.. walk around now at a lean 165... normally 185..
Been a fighter for atleast 15yrs..
But when ppl come with that bigger u are, harder u fall shyt.... I be like :francis:
I been in the ring and grappled with nikkaz twice my size...
Boxing has its advantages being smaller but still u dnt even wanna get hit once by a dude that much bigger than u...
Im a humble dude, so i feel like if a fight does happen... I know i tried to avoid it... so whoever wanted some action is going to get the worse possible outcome, especially if hes way bigger....
And I Mean, The Worse Possible Outcome

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:snoop:

Our new soft ass generations yall
You wouldn't pull up G. :yeshrug:
The fact is the Fatboy is only a little less softer than the fakkit. He gets no points for slamming a little nikka. No man would've been allowed to finish the first outburst walking up on me like that. I'd feel like a bytch myself if I thought "yeah, imma wait until his backed turns then..". I wouldn't have a no nikkas like that on my team. Maybe you and yo gay ass friends let nikkas run they mouth in public and "wait for an opportunity" but that's you.

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
You should look into Judo and BJJ.

Dude could have underhooked the back of the guard's leg with his feet, if he holds on to it the guard wouldn't be able lift him cleanly.

TBH you would kind of have to known this was coming to defending against any type of hit from behind

I don't know either but in the past when a friend tried to pick me up at the waist I put him in the guillotine and just leveraged all my weight on his neck so he couldn't left his head to lift me up. But that friend is 5'11 225lbs maybe. If that same move would work on a dude offensive line size (6'4 270lbs+) :whew:
I been thinking about studying BJJ but i don't want to be the old nikka in a tae bo class (c) Nas. I tried MMA training about a decade ago but it was a real "bro" environment and seemed like a money grab. (Instructor had a S63 AMG and made you buy $200 gear to spar). So I eventually quit (and fukked up my knee rolling)

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Nope....
Could have, would have, should have. Average 5'5 nikka shouldn't talk shyt to a averae 6'4 nikka. Period. I'm 6'1 235 and have been ALOT of fights. Aint no 150lbs nikka giving me the business period...Floyd may cant even' see me in a street fight. Str8 up boxing yes he could but if/when i can get my hands on him fights over. Theres weight classes for a reason. I'm not even that bouncers size but my wife is 160 and I toss her around just as easily when we playing as that nikka did that boy...so no....your scenario is not happening unless both parties are trying to box it out....when nikkas put they hands on you weight class IS the Definite factor
Ima have to stop you right there breh. You are NOT beating someone who fights for a living. Whole different level of skill.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, you can’t fukk with a trained/seasoned fighter breh. Stop playin

There is no 5'5 150 lb man on earth that can see me :yeshrug: you think cause money may box he can just take nikkaz out regardless of size? :mjlol: in a srteet fight, hed get tossed just like breh in the video

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You wouldn't pull up G. :yeshrug:
The fact is the Fatboy is only a little less softer than the fakkit. He gets no points for slamming a little nikka. No man would've been allowed to finish the first outburst walking up on me like that. I'd feel like a bytch myself if I thought "yeah, imma wait until his backed turns then..". I wouldn't have a no nikkas like that on my team. Maybe you and yo gay ass friends let nikkas run they mouth in public and "wait for an opportunity" but that's you.

You type this out with your skinny jeans v neck tee and rhinestone belt??

FOH
:camby:

Never turn your back in a potential street fight that little fakkit had it coming

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You type this out with your skinny jeans v neck tee and rhinestone belt??

FOH
:camby:

Never turn your back in a potential street fight that little fakkit had it coming
You type like you want to sound cute. I'm not surprised. And yeah the fakkit shouldn't have turned his back. Not defending his antics. He should've got fukked up as soon as he opened his mouth and stepped up. But if you nice with it then you take off. Not wait until it's "safe". If you doing all that for a little weak ass nikka then you a scary nikka who don't feel capable unless you snaking. That's hoe shyt to me.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Wait, a nikka in here said he's 5'8" 242...I'd like to see that cuz you either looking like an overboiled sausage or a bag of potatoes, ain't no way that's looking good.

@Rashaddw

This look fat?

242 5'8 red belt Tang Soo Do. Pic taken in August 2017.
Brown Belt TKD

2BHqj.jpg

244 with clothes. Pic taken 10 minutes ago

2BHqD.jpg

Physicals 2x/year it's all good. I weightlift a lot and do strength training.

Fat...nope. Like I said I look 205.

Last edited: