Security guard body slams belligerent guest

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This look fat?

242 5'8 red belt Tang Soo Do. Pic taken in August 2017.
Brown Belt TKD

2BHqj.jpg

244 with clothes. Pic taken 10 minutes ago

2BHqD.jpg

Physicals 2x/year it's all good. I weightlift a lot and do strength training.

Fat...nope. Like I said I look 205.
Sorry man but that's not a 240 pound person

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I don't know either but in the past when a friend tried to pick me up at the waist I put him in the guillotine and just leveraged all my weight on his neck so he couldn't left his head to lift me up. But that friend is 5'11 225lbs maybe. If that same move would work on a dude offensive line size (6'4 270lbs+) :whew:
I been thinking about studying BJJ but i don't want to be the old nikka in a tae bo class (c) Nas. I tried MMA training about a decade ago but it was a real "bro" environment and seemed like a money grab. (Instructor had a S63 AMG and made you buy $200 gear to spar). So I eventually quit (and fukked up my knee rolling)

Find a certified BJJ location or if you live near a college campus they often have clubs for various martial arts.

Daps
Hope this clarifies the Michelin Man talk.

2BHqj.jpg

2BHqD.jpg

Wide shoulders and frame. Reminds me of the linebacker.....London Fletcher. He was listed at 5'10" (which means he was probably 5'8" and change).

You and I are the same height, but there's no way I could carry 240+ lbs that well...even if my body fat was single digits. Breh got that Luke Cage frame:ehh:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Skill confined within rules...What good is that nikka hands when I put my hands on him?:francis:
Surely doubt one of the best defensive boxers of all time is just gonna sit there and let you put hands on him :francis:
All fights start out on the feet, you gotta close distance to grab dude, meaning you gotta somehow get in without getting hit. Good luck doing that against a world class undefeated professional boxer. Boxing is one of the most effective forms of fighting for a reason, especially in street fights.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Surely doubt one of the best defensive boxers of all time is just gonna sit there and let you put hands on him :francis:
All fights start out on the feet, you gotta close distance to grab dude, meaning you gotta somehow get in without getting hit. Good luck doing that against a world class undefeated professional boxer. Boxing is one of the most effective forms of fighting for a reason, especially in street fights.
No it is not.... And This is coming from a Boxer...
Self defense instructors even tell ppl that throwing punches in street fights isnt wise because of the chance ull injure/break ur fukking hands...
but to the 1st point about closing distance....
If he is atleast 30lbs heavier than mayweather, its a good chance he could walk thru a couple punches just to grab a pro boxer... Boxer are good at controlling distance inside OF A RING.... unless Mayweather is going to just take off and start running, hes not gonna be able to control the distance without ref and rules...
Boxing is the best sport because its harder to be good within all the rules...
But i tell ppl to take self defense classes, bjj, muay thai, mma, whatever if u wanna be good in a street fight

Last edited:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
No it is not.... And This is coming from a Boxer...
Self defense instructors even tell ppl that throwing punches in street fights isnt wise because of the chance ull injure/break ur fukking hands...
but to the 1st point about closing distance....
If he is atleast 30lbs heavier than mayweather, its a good chance he could walk thru a couple punches just to grab a pro boxer... Boxer are good at controlling distance inside OF A RING.... unless Mayweather is going to just take off and start running, hes not gonna be able to control the distance without ref and rules...
Boxing is the best sport because its harder to be good within all the rules...
But i tell ppl to take self defense classes, bjj, muay thai, mma, whatever if u wanna be good in a street fight
What instructor has said this?:dahell:
Yes, breaking hands happens often bare knuckle, hence why you only fight unless you have to. Boxing alone is enough to deal with most avg ppl, most rush in with looping haymakers, all you need is one twos down the pipe. Yes, training grappling is also a great thing to learn and highly suggested, but more so to avoid being taken down or be able to defend yourself if taken down, but you wanna avoid being on the ground as much as possible in street fights cuz A. Youll fukk yourself up in the process rolling on concrete or asphalt and B. Youre a sitting duck if say....dudes ppl wanna jump in and throw a boot party on your ass.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is how I know Coli nikkas is soft af. Witness one lil ass whoopin and they out here talkin about , dude gonna get locked up. Not nikka should’ve done that blah blah.
Nobody in there is calling the cops first of all, youngin who got slammed prolly ain’t pressing charges number 2, number three youngin just got knocked out he ain’t gonna die. And he brought it upon himself. Lesson learned. relax and move on. Y’all acting like bytches tbh. People get in fights sometimes , it’s human nature. An ass whoopin ain’t the end of civilization. It’s a key component

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
This is how I know Coli nikkas is soft af. Witness one lil ass whoopin and they out here talkin about , dude gonna get locked up. Not nikka should’ve done that blah blah.
Nobody in there is calling the cops first of all, youngin who got slammed prolly ain’t pressing charges number 2, number three youngin just got knocked out he ain’t gonna die. And he brought it upon himself. Lesson learned. relax and move on. Y’all acting like bytches tbh. People get in fights sometimes , it’s human nature. An ass whoopin ain’t the end of civilization. It’s a key component

100. Pure puzzies on here. Talking about the guard got in his feelings.

these dudes on here act like single mothers. A man is in his feelings or weak bcuz he doesnt allow disrespect.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps

There is no 5'5 150 lb man on earth that can see me :yeshrug: you think cause money may box he can just take nikkaz out regardless of size? :mjlol: in a srteet fight, hed get tossed just like breh in the video
It doesn't sound like you have ever fought a trained fighter. A boxers only weakness in a street fight is someone with good grappling technique. Being bigger then someone doesn't improve your reflexes, punching speed or technique. Mayweather would punch you in the eye or chin as soon as you got low to tackle him. And don't say you eating a punch from Floyd breh