this man gets on the ropes there's no stopping him

We'll have to send the rock to arrest him

Kane-Chokeslam-finisher.jpg

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dude better subscribe to some YT channels

That's the correct information, but that wouldn't have work on that guard he was bigger,taller and stronger. = street rules apply
1.Don't ever let them get a hold of you.
2.go for legs, kick dude in nuts , go for throat or eyes.
3. pick up chairs , tables etc and hit that big mufukka

:mjgrin::francis:

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
The nikka who was the most extra was the first one to see it comming n start back peddling..I like how son that got slammed was pointing back at his homeboy..when he looked back them nikkas already left the building...that's when bigman start seeing the fear in the lil homie....lil homie peeped shyt was bout to get real n tried to walk out but not too fast cuz bytches is watching n it's mad cameras out...bigman slid up on the nikka lIke he was on skates..I know he regret not running cuz u could tell he wanted to.He was faced with 2 options. Run n look like a bytch or walk n maybe have to scrap.He let his pride get him in this situation in the first place..but when he had the chance to run his pride made him walk n he end up taking the worst embarrassment of the 2. nikka banged his head on some miscsilanious restaurant furniture n sent the nikka hat flyin. His soul manhood and self respect would soon follow. Let this be a wake up call to nikkas talking tough with no life experience. Barking loud with underdeveloped teeth. lil nikka move like he never been punched in the face let alone murdered on camera.Be respectful. same nikkas on the sideline gassin u up gon stand over ya dead body like "oooohhh brah u iight?!?" Learn life lil nikkas.

Nah I can't stop watching this shyt tho:mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The nikka who was the most extra was the first one to see it comming n start back peddling..I like how son that got slammed was pointing back at his homeboy..when he looked back them nikkas already left the building...that's when bigman start seeing the fear in the lil homie....lil homie peeped shyt was bout to get real n tried to walk out but not too fast cuz bytches is watching n it's mad cameras out...bigman slid up on the nikka lIke he was on skates..I know he regret not running cuz u could tell he wanted to.He was faced with 2 options. Run n look like a bytch or walk n maybe have to scrap.He let his pride get him in this situation in the first place..but when he had the chance to run his pride made him walk n he end up taking the worst embarrassment of the 2. nikka banged his head on some miscsilanious restaurant furniture n sent the nikka hat flyin. His soul manhood and self respect would soon follow. Let this be a wake up call to nikkas talking tough with no life experience. Barking loud with underdeveloped teeth. lil nikka move like he never been punched in the face let alone murdered on camera.Be respectful. same nikkas on the sideline gassin u up gon stand over ya dead body like "oooohhh brah u iight?!?" Learn life lil nikkas.

Nah I can't stop watching this shyt tho:mjlol:
this should be the first post in here... that john madden analysis and breakdown :pachaha:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I can't emphasize enough particular with this new YouTube Snapchat Instagram generation that it is very important to understand that people not going to play getting put on the Internet or getting punked and you not ready to do something about it lessons to be learned here.

Do not pick on people and be prepared for consequences when you confront people that is not cute. What's cute in a text or post you better back up.

And I don't like to really do the whole generational thing but these new up-and-comers really think that you can punk somebody with a bunch of camera phones around and they're not going to suffer no consequences.