Little Rock
7AVjd0k.jpg

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
This look fat?

242 5'8 red belt Tang Soo Do. Pic taken in August 2017.
Brown Belt TKD

2BHqj.jpg

244 with clothes. Pic taken 10 minutes ago

2BHqD.jpg

Physicals 2x/year it's all good. I weightlift a lot and do strength training.

Fat...nope. Like I said I look 205.
242lbs weighing 5/8 nikka is fat as fukk. I'm 5'10 I weigh 155 barely. If someone is built like that and isn't fast they're definitely on supplements and lifting weights. That's not sustainable and that person will probably end up fat.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
242lbs weighing 5/8 nikka is fat as fukk. I'm 5'10 I weigh 155 barely. If someone is built like that and isn't fast they're definitely on supplements and lifting weights. That's not sustainable and that person will probably end up fat.

:shaq2:

I think I'm a much better judge of my technique and physique (along with my doctor) than a Coli poster.

Congrats on your weight. I ain't 155

BMI is a crock of shyt.

I do karate 3x/week and workout a total of 5.

Out of shape my ass.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
:shaq2:

I think I'm a much better judge of my technique and physique (along with my doctor) than a Coli poster.

Congrats on your weight. I ain't 155

BMI is a crock of shyt.

I do karate 3x/week and workout a total of 5.

Out of shape my ass.
You look mad chubby in that picture G. I'm talking about your fitness level. Which is nowhere near mine. I will literally run circles around you. You're like the fat kid who plays football and claims not to be fat because you play a stop-start sport. If you had the same stats and played soccer or basketball I'd give you props. You don't have to be fit to do karate. That's why a lot of fat people do karate. I was a licensed physical trainer and I played competitive sports in college. Real sports, like soccer.

Again I say, you fat nikka, and if you're not full on fat, it's only a matter of time because your physique isn't sustainable. Stop being in denial. I'm not dissing you, I'm just being honest with you.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You look mad chubby in that picture G. I'm talking about your fitness level. Which is nowhere near mine. I will literally run circles around you. You're like the fat kid who plays football and claims not to be fat because you play a stop-start sport. If you had the same stats and played soccer or basketball I'd give you props. You don't have to be fit to do karate. That's why a lot of fat people do karate. I was a licensed physical trainer and I played competitive sports in college. Real sports, like soccer.

Again I say, you fat nikka, and if you're not full on fat, it's only a matter of time because your physique isn't sustainable. Stop being in denial. I'm not dissing you, I'm just being honest with you.

So now we're doing internet fitness competitions.

" real sports".....ok Uncle Rico. Can you throw a pigskin a quarter mile or over a mountain too :mjlol:?

Christ. Do you and I'll do me.

And I'm being honest when I say WTF you got to say means fukk nada. Less than nothing.

I didn't even play football you moron. fukk your props.

The fact that you say marital arts ain't a real sport shows you know dikk. Or bringing up your college athletic career reeks of insecurity.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
What instructor has said this?:dahell:
Yes, breaking hands happens often bare knuckle, hence why you only fight unless you have to. Boxing alone is enough to deal with most avg ppl, most rush in with looping haymakers, all you need is one twos down the pipe. Yes, training grappling is also a great thing to learn and highly suggested, but more so to avoid being taken down or be able to defend yourself if taken down, but you wanna avoid being on the ground as much as possible in street fights cuz A. Youll fukk yourself up in the process rolling on concrete or asphalt and B. Youre a sitting duck if say....dudes ppl wanna jump in and throw a boot party on your ass.
You can literally just google or go to youtube... and type in "Dont throw punches in street fight".... See what comes up.

Im not just talking out of my ass for daps bro, bro...
This is what ive been doing for a long time.
Most...Like fukking 90% of fights, end up on the ground...
When u punch a person in the face or head hard...what the hell u think is going to happen to ur hands...Learn chokes...learn how to escape from holds. Learn submissions.

• Dap
Reactions: .r.
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
You can literally just google or go to youtube... and type in "Dont throw punches in street fight".... See what comes up.

Im not just talking out of my ass for daps bro, bro...
This is what ive been doing for a long time.
Most...Like fukking 90% of fights, end up on the ground...
When u punch a person in the face or head hard...what the hell u think is going to happen to ur hands...Learn chokes...learn how to escape from holds. Learn submissions.

You sleeping on one aspect. If you punch someone hard enough to break your hand....they're probably going to be fukking hurt too. And nikkas ain't blocking like Morpheous in matrix in real life lol.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You sleeping on one aspect. If you punch someone hard enough to break your hand....they're probably going to be fukking hurt too. And nikkas ain't blocking like Morpheous in matrix in real life lol.
I am thinking about that aspect... ur hoping that u hurt them bad enough to debilitate them... if u dnt do that. now ur fighting with 1 hand.
Not every punch knocks a nikka out... but every punch hurts ur damn hands...
Close the distance... get ur ground game on point. Simple

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I am thinking about that aspect... ur hoping that u hurt them bad enough to debilitate them... if u dnt do that. now ur fighting with 1 hand.
Not ever punch knocks a nikka out... but every punch hurts ur damn hands...
Close the distance... get ur ground game on point. Simple

I see both points of view but I can't front man I love combat and martial arts but I'm avoiding the ground like the plague in real life. I got decent takedown defense to avoid Joe Blow from doing that to me.

nikkas can stomp you, glass, rocks or get something thrown on you (chair, table, bottle) while on the ground. I've done wrestling and judo and jiu jitsu but man yeah yeah it's sick but you could be a sitting duck for a foot stomp choking someone out. You got a serious issue on the ground in a real fight.

Really the best bet is body shots, leg kicks and elbows and knees. Most dudes head hunt (pause) and neglect the other areas. Palm strikes are good too...much better against the head or face...especially the ear or side of head.

I agree a bare hand against a skull is a disaster.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
We need to cut this rhetoric everytime someone gets killed or nearly killed .

Some people thinking this dude and other's are gonna be
fm719i.jpg

When in reality homeboy is gonna be
african-american-paraplegic-man-smiling-picture-id597317149

He will never ever get any play ever again in his life. All one has to do is revert to the video. He ain't ever getting fukked by a broad, nikka ain't never gonna have any loyal friends, shyt you see how his own homeboy dipped out on him when shyt got real.

Money don't cure that .Money don't make you forget . He might as well have died . This dude will have to win the next 3 Olympics or save 50 schoolchildren from a burning bus before people forget about this video and he gets back to that normal state of existence he was in before this video took place.

Dude probably hovered over his body next to God and said "oh shyt, :lupe: did I die?"

And God looked at him and said "No, but your life
ByQSoLU.gif

Y’all dudes really think p*ssy that unattainable :mjlol:

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
he hit that nikka with one of them prime Kurt Angle german suplexes shyt was a wrap soon as he locked the grip

giphy.gif