Security guard body slams belligerent guest

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
this was at a club out va beach from what I heard. dude is alive that was a security guard and lil man said he was gonna shoot him in the face before the chokeslam so :yeshrug: can't say shyt like that and not expect a reaction
Shakas Live on oceanfront

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was dying at the post that said Dudley Boys :laff:

mOvqW3Q.gif

I ain't hear that name in so long

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Is there a defense to being slammed by a much bigger person? I'm 5'11 and 185 but I feel like a dude the size of the guard could still pick me up if he grabbed me from behind. I imagine the technique would be to get low and use your leverage to bring them to the ground when they lean in to grab you, would that be enough against a person twice your size?

But yea takes a certain mentality to be a good security guard. Friend of mine caught a husky settlement after having her eye socket broke by a dike security guard in NYC

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a defense to being slammed by a much bigger person? I'm 5'11 and 185 but I feel like a dude the size of the guard could still pick me up if he grabbed me from behind. I imagine the technique would be to get low and use your leverage to bring them to the ground when they lean in to grab you, would that be enough against a person twice your size?

But yea takes a certain mentality to be a good security guard. Friend of mine caught a husky settlement after having her eye socket broke by a dike security guard in NYC

You should look into Judo and BJJ.

Dude could have underhooked the back of the guard's leg with his feet, if he holds on to it the guard wouldn't be able lift him cleanly.

TBH you would kind of have to known this was coming to defending against any type of hit from behind