Security guard body slams belligerent guest

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
People on Instagram saying he died.
Just found this

Video shows security guard body slam customer at Virginia Beach venue

VIRGINIA BEACH - NOTE: This video may be graphic for some views.

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WVEC) -- A popular Virginia Beach music venue is under investigation after a security guard body slammed a patron. The incident was caught on camera, and it has since gone viral.

The incident happened at Shaka's Live on January 25, and the video has almost 9 million views.

In the video, two men in baseball caps are shouting, walking toward the club’s security guard. As the men walked away the security guard ran after them, grabbing one of the men, pushed his head into a table and then slammed the man to the ground. The patron was left unconscious.

13NewsNow showed this video to locals of the Oceanfront.

“Oh my gosh,” said Christy Guth as she watched it for the first time.

Guth said it’s that kind of violence that keeps her away from crowded bars.

“I don’t know, it’s a lot of young people drinking,” said Guth.

According to Shaka's Live management, the alleged victim was causing problems and was asked to leave. Over the next hour and 45 minutes he left and returned to the club four different times, attempting to get into the show.

At one point the victim claimed to have a weapon, and that’s when the security guard got physical.

“Tell you what, if someone came at me with a weapon I would probably do what was necessary to protect myself or my family,” said Virginia Beach man named Jason.

However, according to Shaka's Live no weapon was found on the alleged victim. That man, who is expected to be okay, has taken out a citizen warrant against the security guard for assault, which would be a misdemeanor.

The Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office is also investigating the case to see if felony charges are warranted.

They said dude was just unconcious, but then woke up to file a citizens warrant. :mjlol:

That slam though :picard: In all my years of living, I've never seen a belly to back suplex get changed to a choke slam in mid air. That finisher in the WWE would be :banderas:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You can literally just google or go to youtube... and type in "Dont throw punches in street fight".... See what comes up.

Im not just talking out of my ass for daps bro, bro...
This is what ive been doing for a long time.
Most...Like fukking 90% of fights, end up on the ground...
When u punch a person in the face or head hard...what the hell u think is going to happen to ur hands...Learn chokes...learn how to escape from holds. Learn submissions.

:mjlol: You can't play with yo self at night

concise

Veteran
Daps
Did we ever figure out why there was w glittery star filter used for this video?

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
Thanks for the update I didn't want to dap+rep jokes in here until I knew he wasn't dead.:pachaha:
Me too :mjlol:

I was just about to post and then I saw someone said he died, so I had to look it up. The news video said dude was claiming he had a weapon before the security guard went brolic. That slam tho. Looks like his soul left his body before he even hit the ground. :wow: