Security guard body slams belligerent guest

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Nope....
Could have, would have, should have. Average 5'5 nikka shouldn't talk shyt to a averae 6'4 nikka. Period. I'm 6'1 235 and have been ALOT of fights. Aint no 150lbs nikka giving me the business period...Floyd may cant even' see me in a street fight. Str8 up boxing yes he could but if/when i can get my hands on him fights over. Theres weight classes for a reason. I'm not even that bouncers size but my wife is 160 and I toss her around just as easily when we playing as that nikka did that boy...so no....your scenario is not happening unless both parties are trying to box it out....when nikkas put they hands on you weight class IS the Definite factor
Could u beat McGregor tho?:jbhmm:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yoooo....i aint seen a nikka get tossed in the air like this since G-unit and Ross's man Gunplay..
But seriuosly... that shyt was foul..
If dude is security, hes definitely losing his job 1st. Ive been security before, smh... That nikka is fired.
If that lil nikka with the tight pants wanna sue. He got alot of shyt going for him... Get a good lawyer..,fukk the embarrassment shyt...
He can always say big dude grabbed him when his back was turned, and if he woulda gave him the fair 1.... he woulda fukked is big ass up....:russ::pachaha:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Most men avg. 5 ft. 8 inches and despite being NBA and sports fans, most dudes ain't 6 ft.

Most dudes range between Mayweather to Andre Ward size (minus the build and skill) and dudes that typically are over 250lbs. are fat and sloppy on the whole. Not all the time, but your average desk/9-5 dude are gassing in 15 seconds.

Being short is in no way shape or form an indicator of fighting skill. Nor is being 6 ft 225+ indicate you can. Not sure why this myth persists.

Yes most dudes or people will psychologically think twice before approaching a 6+ dude who weighs more due to certain advantages...but in a street fight they can and have been folded.

If you ain't nice with them hands or have good reflexes your size ain't shyt. Ask Bob Sapp.

There's a huge difference going against Anthony Joshua or Wilder vs a rambling tackling fat security guard.

A decent dude who could fight who was small who knew how to defend themselves could have ko'd dude while he was coming in or parried him.

All this video proved is the security guard is looking at felony charges and skinny dude aint built for no smoke.

I'm 5'9.

are you short breh :russ:

:umad:

Daps
When dude was walking in, I thought that was Mayweather for a sec. I was like :ohhh:...."where are his goons."

Lean Kneegrows think this is elementary school. Fat boys might not be that strong in 4th grade, but they usually become skrong-azz brehs once they get grown. Those world strongest men have potbellies for a reason. If your inseam measurement is higher than your waist measurement, avoid confrontations with heavyweight looking brehs. Boxing is one thing, wrasslin' is something different. Them skinny jeans will not help you. Heard it here first...lol