Security guard body slams belligerent guest

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Dude better subscribe to some YT channels

Putting your hand on their quad or hip is an easy way too.

Most important is to time that shyt.

It's difficult to describe but in TSD we teach to underhook the arm (your left to their right for example) straighten the arm out and turn like a 180 and face the opposite direction. You'll have them bent over (pause) with your fist by their face. You'll have that arm pinned between your shoulder and straightened arm.

And if you get airborne tuck your chin to your chest.

Bottom line....leave people alone.

Last edited:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I ain't even notice they had a third homeboy at the beginning but he was smart enough not to run up like that. I feel like part of their antics came from this arrogant attitude of thinking the guy was on the job whatever that was and they were 3 young cats out on the town with the future ahead of them and they were above him and could talk to him however cause he wasn't gonna risk his gig.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
First security guard I've seen that didn't act like a bytch
Might have went a lil overboard though

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most men avg. 5 ft. 8 inches and despite being NBA and sports fans, most dudes ain't 6 ft.

Most dudes range between Mayweather to Andre Ward size (minus the build and skill) and dudes that typically are over 250lbs. are fat and sloppy on the whole. Not all the time, but your average desk/9-5 dude are gassing in 15 seconds.

Being short is in no way shape or form an indicator of fighting skill. Nor is being 6 ft 225+ indicate you can. Not sure why this myth persists.

Yes most dudes or people will psychologically think twice before approaching a 6+ dude who weighs more due to certain advantages...but in a street fight they can and have been folded.

If you ain't nice with them hands or have good reflexes your size ain't shyt. Ask Bob Sapp.

There's a huge difference going against Anthony Joshua or Wilder vs a rambling tackling fat security guard.

A decent dude who could fight who was small who knew how to defend themselves could have ko'd dude while he was coming in or parried him.

All this video proved is the security guard is looking at felony charges and skinny dude aint built for no smoke.

I'm 5'9.
Nope....
Could have, would have, should have. Average 5'5 nikka shouldn't talk shyt to a averae 6'4 nikka. Period. I'm 6'1 235 and have been ALOT of fights. Aint no 150lbs nikka giving me the business period...Floyd may cant even' see me in a street fight. Str8 up boxing yes he could but if/when i can get my hands on him fights over. Theres weight classes for a reason. I'm not even that bouncers size but my wife is 160 and I toss her around just as easily when we playing as that nikka did that boy...so no....your scenario is not happening unless both parties are trying to box it out....when nikkas put they hands on you weight class IS the Definite factor

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
this was at a club out va beach from what I heard. dude is alive that was a security guard and lil man said he was gonna shoot him in the face before the chokeslam so :yeshrug: can't say shyt like that and not expect a reaction
:yeshrug: and I bet big man didn't get shot in n the face either

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Nope....
Could have, would have, should have. Average 5'5 nikka shouldn't talk shyt to a averae 6'4 nikka. Period. I'm 6'1 235 and have been ALOT of fights. Aint no 150lbs nikka giving me the business period...Floyd may cant even' see me in a street fight. Str8 up boxing yes he could but if/when ii can get my hands on him fights over. Theres weight classes for a reason. I'm not even that bouncers size but my wife is 160 and I toss her around just as easily when we playing as that nikka did that boy...so no....your scenario is not happening unless both parties are trying to box it out....when nikkas put they hands on you weight class IS the Definite factor

I'm not going to say on the internet what you can or can't do and make a judgement how you feel about your skill set that's on you. It comes across corny and fake tough and I personally don't do that kind of stuff.

I'm 5'8, 242 but look like I weigh 205 lbs and have a red belt in TSD and a brown in TKD. I did boxing, judo and a bit of jiu jitsu. Going for my black belt in TSD and weightlift and do conditioning 4x a week.

I don't look for trouble but 6ft + 220 everyday dudes don't faze me :yeshrug:

I'm pretty sure as much I hate Adrien Broner he could slump a 6 ft + 220 dude in about 10 seconds. Myself included.

There are weight classes in organized sports such as boxing and mma due to similar skills that simply get overmatched by size...aka GGG vs Kell Brook.

In the streets swoll dudes get slumped...so do small dudes....

Yes there are no rules and anything goes but
...dudes that are trained could hit a person so fast and your punch may not do a damn thing.

If Floyd hit me with his bare hands I'd be on life support.

Last edited:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to say on the internet what you can or can't do and make a judgement how you feel about your skill set that's on you. It comes across corny and fake tough and I personally don't do that kind of stuff.

I'm 5'8, 242 but look like I weigh 205 lbs and have a red belt in TSD and a brown in TKD. I did boxing, judo and a bit of jiu jitsu.

I don't look for trouble but 6ft + 220 everyday dudes don't faze me :yeshrug:

I'm pretty sure as much I hate Adrien Broner he could slump a 6 ft + 220 dude in about 10 seconds.
Me either. And you right. ...I'm not trying to sound tough either...I've gotten my was whooped multple times ...but what im saying is in a str8 up street fight, with no str8 up boxing like in the vid, dude didnt stand a chance....if that' was Floyd May in dudes position he would have got his ass knocked unconscious just as well...I don' care what skill set he had....now if i was in a ring with Floyd or what ever boxer for that matter then if have my work cut out....

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Me either. And you right. ...I'm not trying to sound tough either...I've gotten my was whooped multple times ...but what im saying is in a str8 up street fight, with no str8 up boxing like in the vid, dude didnt stand a chance....if that' was Floyd May in dudes position he would have got his ass knocked unconscious just as well...I don' care what skill set he had....now if i was in a ring with Floyd or what ever boxer for that matter then if have my work cut out....

I see what you saying :cheers:

You don't know the dog in someone until they life is on the line and adrenaline kicks in. Tons of black belts have taken an ass kicking...as well as dished them out.

Best bet is to leave folks alone, don't pick on people and don't let your mouth write a check yo ass can't cash:hubie:

Cause I'll be the first to tell you I know karate but if my life's on the line I'm pulling a James Brown Ka-Razor

Last edited:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Well since he was walking out and attacked from behind. Im gonna call Fatboy a bytch. If you was gonna do shyt you should've when he squared up. Instead you attack when it's deescalated and dude is defenseless. Imma call all parties involved bytch ass nikkas. If the thumper came out I wouldn't at an eye if security got clapped.

:yeshrug:

:snoop:

Our new soft ass generations yall

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
We need to cut this rhetoric everytime someone gets killed or nearly killed .

Some people thinking this dude and other's are gonna be
fm719i.jpg

When in reality homeboy is gonna be
african-american-paraplegic-man-smiling-picture-id597317149

He will never ever get any play ever again in his life. All one has to do is revert to the video. He ain't ever getting fukked by a broad, nikka ain't never gonna have any loyal friends, shyt you see how his own homeboy dipped out on him when shyt got real.

Money don't cure that .Money don't make you forget . He might as well have died . This dude will have to win the next 3 Olympics or save 50 schoolchildren from a burning bus before people forget about this video and he gets back to that normal state of existence he was in before this video took place.

Dude probably hovered over his body next to God and said "oh shyt, :lupe: did I die?"

And God looked at him and said "No, but your life
ByQSoLU.gif

Yoooo that's a gif of the come up shuffle?! :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I know one of y'all got that old thread w buddy buying a used mattress :russ:

But for buddy that got slammed, if you a itty bitty nikka, you gotta leave shyt alone or carry the hammer. Lol that choke slam is a possibility if you talking shyt

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
one of the funniest shyt's I've seen in my life. muthafukkers talking about it was overboard. fukk outta here. you wanna flex for the gram, be ready for the consequences. i'm willing to bet anything the big dude is prolly peaceful as fukk. the type of dude that don't bother anybody. he just tryin to make a living and take care of his family, then he gotta deal with some cornballs like this who wanna test him for no reason. every man has a breaking point. fukk that fakkit who got slammed. he's gonna be a laughingstock for the rest of his life.
He may be peaceful, humble dude but if he was just @ a random place then it wouldn't have been an issue. He still represents a company and is on the clock. And the employer always explains the levels to the security personnel when hiring them because the last thing they want is to get dragged into a lawsuit.

But overall I agree, it's levels when you approach another grown man like you built for it, and you have to be prepared for whatever happens after that.

It seems the guy who was with him talked shyt and left and the one who got slammed was smiling and walking away. He thought he was in a safe haven because the security officer was at work.

I agree with it in principle on some street & ego shyt. But if that security guy was providing for his family then he lost his cool and took money out their mouths unfortunately.