Security guard body slams belligerent guest

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
As a grown man never let this happen to you brehs.

If you get snatched up like that generate some momentum of your own to come under control. Or grab some part of his body to break the fall.

Yall new nikkas not out here every day wrestling as a youth so you have no idea how to counter and defend yourselves.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:russ: you can tell who under 6 ft by the comments

Most men avg. 5 ft. 8 inches and despite being NBA and sports fans, most dudes ain't 6 ft.

Most dudes range between Mayweather to Andre Ward size (minus the build and skill) and dudes that typically are over 250lbs. are fat and sloppy on the whole. Not all the time, but your average desk/9-5 dude are gassing in 15 seconds.

Being short is in no way shape or form an indicator of fighting skill. Nor is being 6 ft 225+ indicate you can. Not sure why this myth persists.

Yes most dudes or people will psychologically think twice before approaching a 6+ dude who weighs more due to certain advantages...but in a street fight they can and have been folded.

If you ain't nice with them hands or have good reflexes your size ain't shyt. Ask Bob Sapp.

There's a huge difference going against Anthony Joshua or Wilder vs a rambling tackling fat security guard.

A decent dude who could fight who was small who knew how to defend themselves could have ko'd dude while he was coming in or parried him.

All this video proved is the security guard is looking at felony charges and skinny dude aint built for no smoke.

I'm 5'9.

Last edited:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
All that barking and he got dealt with like a 6th grader:lolbron:

Hope he can walk again:yeshrug:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Most men avg. 5 ft. 8 inches and despite being NBA and sports fans, most dudes ain't 6 ft.

Most dudes range between Mayweather to Andre Ward size (minus the build and skill) and dudes that typically are over 250lbs. are fat and sloppy on the whole. Not all the time, but your average desk/9-5 dude are gassing in 15 seconds.

Being short is in no way shape or form an indicator of fighting skill. Nor is being 6 ft 225+ indicate you can. Not sure why this myth persists.

Yes most dudes or people will psychologically think twice before approaching a 6+ dude who weighs more due to certain advantages...but in a street fight they can and have been folded.

If you ain't nice with them hands or have good reflexes your size ain't shyt. Ask Bob Sapp.

There's a huge difference going against Anthony Joshua or Wilder vs a rambling tackling fat security guard.

A decent dude who could fight who was small who knew how to defend themselves could have ko'd dude while he was coming in or parried him.

All this video proved is the security guard is looking at felony charges and skinny dude aint built for no smoke.

I'm 5'9.
I'm 5'9.5in on a good day :lolbron:and for a few years I was the door man at a strip club, All the other bouncers were always 6ft+ but I knew how to carry myself and my hands are nice, but that didn't ever stop people from trying me, it was always the ones that think cuz they bigger then me that it's the end all, I told em if they really bout it we can take a walk outside and handle it, they'd always back down:manny: or start calling me unprofessional after talking all that shyt to me :hhh:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs i found my way back to this shyt bc i still have visions of this powerbomb.

i will say though that this should be more common. don't get me wrong, the security needs to pay whatever legal/financial costs associated with the assault. but it should still happen more often. people are just wayyyyy too disrespectful nowadays.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I'm 5'9.5in on a good day :lolbron:and for a few years I was the door man at a strip club, All the other bouncers were always 6ft+ but I knew how to carry myself and my hands are nice, but that didn't ever stop people from trying me, it was always the ones that think cuz they bigger then me that it's the end all, I told em if they really bout it we can take a walk outside and handle it, they'd always back down:manny: or start calling me unprofessional after talking all that shyt to me :hhh:

Exactly.

99% of dudes CANNOT FIGHT A DAMN.

IDGAF what anyone says. At a minimum every dude should know one of the following

-boxing
-karate/tkd/muay thai
- jiu jitsu or wrestling

We can argue the merits of effectiveness of any one of these or your preference (I would learn jiu jitsu last but that's me) in a later conversation but the fact of the matter is at bare minimum you should know some techniques of these.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Can't cosign this foolishness. He could have killed him and for what? To show that he's capable of checking brothers, because I'm damn sure he doesn't handle white boys like that.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This dude will have to win the next 3 Olympics or save 50 schoolchildren from a burning bus before people forget about this video and he gets back to that normal state of existence he was in before...

Nope not even that, he could take a bullet for the pope and the every newscaster would lead off with "In today's news, Leroy Jenkins, who infamously was power bombed by a security guard at the Sizzler on Crenshaw and 54th...," :mjgrin:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Lmao lol i love it when some one talking shyt gets puts in thier place it's always short people talking the most. Dude took it too far but that dude got slammed has to understand there is somethings you can't say to larger people. People who talk the most shyt are the ones who can't fight.