Security guard body slams belligerent guest

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk Maybe its the extra tight ass clothes but but nikkas used to want to be and look strong especially wild nikkas that was banging or in the streets.
As far as entertainers yea you right but even Wayne junkie ass stayed on some physically fit shyt.
Nowadays these lil nikkas out here on some crackhead/dad bod shyt.
Trust, the average guy is bigger now than they used to be.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Exactly bruh idk what’s wrong with these bytch ass nikkas in here. nikkas is soft as fukk these days talking about lawsuits and the security guard shouldn’t have did what he did.

@I Really Mean It sound like the biggest bytch of em all in here
You get beat like that. On camera. You BETTER sue that establishment. You ain’t gonna get a win out of this any other way possible

His options are go home and be a laughing stock for decades to come. Or go home and be a laughing for decades to come, with a fat check

You can’t even shoot an intruder to your home in the leg if he’s running away. The threat is perceived as gone the moment he retreats

You definitely can’t jump him from the back, slam his head in the table, then power slam him on his head. That’s money breh. You weren’t in danger at any time. They never even swung at you.

Call me a bytch. I already lost the fight. The L has already been taken. I can payback with a bullet or get that bag. I won’t hear you from my penthouse

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You get beat like that. On camera. You BETTER sue that establishment. You ain’t gonna get a win out of this any other way possible

His options are go home and be a laughing stock for decades to come. Or go home and be a laughing for decades to come, with a fat check

You can’t even shoot an intruder to your home in the leg if he’s running away. The threat is perceived as gone the moment he retreats

You definitely can’t jump him from the back, slam his head in the table, then power slam him on his head. That’s money breh. You weren’t in danger at any time. They never even swung at you.

Call me a bytch. I already lost the fight. The L has already been taken. I can payback with a bullet or get that bag. I won’t hear you from my penthouse

I get it. I don't think that fool has it in him to be a recluse. I actually knew of a guy, an older white guy he was a dumb ass, a bully and a punk kid. His ass was riding on the hood on his friends truck and went flying off and cracked his head when he was like 17. Anyway he sued the persons who own the truck and won a sizable suit, this was in the early 1980's dude lives in western Iowa alone near some farm land. Nobody bothers him and he don't bother nobody. People know who he is because the town this all happened in has less than 1100 people. His actions and behaviors alienated himself.

I don't think this cat has what it takes .he could win but he'd blow it all or kill himself due to being an Internet meme. Im definitely looking at this fool negatively but I don't believe he has a strong support system and if he gets money anyone close to him is going to leach every last dollar. And we know he ain't gonna seek no type of mental health, crisis counseling. He could have ptsd from this but he'd never know he'll probably self medicate with weed or other drugs and alcohol. I don't believe he'll change his life around and be productive.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I get it. I don't think that fool has it in him to be a recluse. I actually knew of a guy, an older white guy he was a dumb ass, a bully and a punk kid. His ass was riding on the hood on his friends truck and went flying off and cracked his head when he was like 17. Anyway he sued the persons who own the truck and won a sizable suit, this was in the early 1980's dude lives in western Iowa alone near some farm land. Nobody bothers him and he don't bother nobody. People know who he is because the town this all happened in has less than 1100 people. His actions and behaviors alienated himself.

I don't think this cat has what it takes .he could win but he'd blow it all or kill himself due to being an Internet meme. Im definitely looking at this fool negatively but I don't believe he has a strong support system and if he gets money anyone close to him is going to leach every last dollar. And we know he ain't gonna seek no type of mental health, crisis counseling. He could have ptsd from this but he'd never know he'll probably self medicate with weed or other drugs and alcohol. I don't believe he'll change his life around and be productive.
Yea that does make sense. I know a few people who got lawsuits. Same thing. Cause that lump sum, people treat you different too. Plus you’d be rich off a major embarrassment.

But me. I’m strong enough :mjgrin:

I wouldn’t have been doing the dumb shyt in the first place. He won’t ever either. :picard:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Somebody in that video says something about having guns or something. Hope that's enough for the bouncer to not get in real trouble. Probably still lost the job.

Either way not mad about the yappy little fakkit getting bodied. Why the lil frail ones always gotta talk the most shyt? You are not a female. You will catch the beats.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to cut this rhetoric everytime someone gets killed or nearly killed .

Some people thinking this dude and other's are gonna be
fm719i.jpg

When in reality homeboy is gonna be
african-american-paraplegic-man-smiling-picture-id597317149

He will never ever get any play ever again in his life. All one has to do is revert to the video. He ain't ever getting fukked by a broad, nikka ain't never gonna have any loyal friends, shyt you see how his own homeboy dipped out on him when shyt got real.

Money don't cure that .Money don't make you forget . He might as well have died . This dude will have to win the next 3 Olympics or save 50 schoolchildren from a burning bus before people forget about this video and he gets back to that normal state of existence he was in before this video took place.

Dude probably hovered over his body next to God and said "oh shyt, :lupe: did I die?"

And God looked at him and said "No, but your life
ByQSoLU.gif

:laff:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I mean what did these dudes expect? If you are out there running your mouth, you're going to get smashed. This is that disconnect between this some in this new school and the old school. If you don't have hands, there are certain people you just don't run your mouth to unless you want this to happen. If you're not ready to back it up, don't run your mouth period.

And all of this talk about dudes coming back and shooting the guard is pure fantasy. If this is what happened in the free world, those small dudes really don't want to go to the pen.