Security guard body slams belligerent guest

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
looking at it again at least dude didn't land flush on his head or lower back, still brutal:picard:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
latest

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
was that your boyfriend that got slammed bru :wrist:

do you think it would of made a difference if they squared up when the security dude got like a foot in height and 150+lbs in weight advantage plus some wrestling training most likely:mjlol:
it's gonna make a difference in court.. let me tell you

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
one of the funniest shyt's I've seen in my life. muthafukkers talking about it was overboard. fukk outta here. you wanna flex for the gram, be ready for the consequences. i'm willing to bet anything the big dude is prolly peaceful as fukk. the type of dude that don't bother anybody. he just tryin to make a living and take care of his family, then he gotta deal with some cornballs like this who wanna test him for no reason. every man has a breaking point. fukk that fakkit who got slammed. he's gonna be a laughingstock for the rest of his life.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Everybody who is trained or can fight knows this

-Always maintain distance when arguing. You get in a nikka grill it's consequences. You are an idiot for getting closer than 5 ft. Anything closer is hand distance and a threat.

- NEVER turn your back walking away.

- Do not show off in front of people or be placed on the Summer Jam Screen.

I hope the security guard heard dude saying he was gonna get the tool or bring something.....cause that skinny dude may have had it coming but on video and no audio a lawsuit is gonna tear him and his company up.

And I'm not absolving the skinny nikka of his moist behavior and shyt maybe he had it coming. Don't pick on people :yeshrug:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh gonna eat good off that lawsuit..

We need to cut this rhetoric everytime someone gets killed or nearly killed .

Some people thinking this dude and other's are gonna be
fm719i.jpg

When in reality homeboy is gonna be
african-american-paraplegic-man-smiling-picture-id597317149

He will never ever get any play ever again in his life. All one has to do is revert to the video. He ain't ever getting fukked by a broad, nikka ain't never gonna have any loyal friends, shyt you see how his own homeboy dipped out on him when shyt got real.

Money don't cure that .Money don't make you forget . He might as well have died . This dude will have to win the next 3 Olympics or save 50 schoolchildren from a burning bus before people forget about this video and he gets back to that normal state of existence he was in before this video took place.

Dude probably hovered over his body next to God and said "oh shyt, :lupe: did I die?"

And God looked at him and said "No, but your life
ByQSoLU.gif

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
one of the funniest shyt's I've seen in my life. muthafukkers talking about it was overboard. fukk outta here. you wanna flex for the gram, be ready for the consequences. i'm willing to bet anything the big dude is prolly peaceful as fukk. the type of dude that don't bother anybody. he just tryin to make a living and take care of his family, then he gotta deal with some cornballs like this who wanna test him for no reason. every man has a breaking point. fukk that fakkit who got slammed. he's gonna be a laughingstock for the rest of his life.

Exactly bruh idk what’s wrong with these bytch ass nikkas in here. nikkas is soft as fukk these days talking about lawsuits and the security guard shouldn’t have did what he did.

@I Really Mean It sound like the biggest bytch of em all in here

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Exactly bruh idk what’s wrong with these bytch ass nikkas in here. nikkas is soft as fukk these days talking about lawsuits and the security guard shouldn’t have did what he did.

@I Really Mean It sound like the biggest bytch of em all in here

You can say all that but the building, his employer and their insurance company is fukking HEATED right now. And it's on tape. Man any lawyer gonna crush this. That whole security firm is now under unwanted scrutiny.

The fact that dude who got slammed never threw a punch makes this an open and shut case. Again...unless he was going to get a weapon.

That dumbass who got slammed will be EATING off the lawsuit $$ for the rest of his life. If he's healthy and can walk he hit the lottery. He made payday.

Yes he's an idiot. Yes the security guard was prolly minding his business but you CANNOT do that.

This is not two regular nikkas scrapping. The guard will be charged, stripped of his security lisencing and will be fukked when he applies for future jobs.

Yeah dude is a smiley or meme right now but no company wants this out.

Unless there is definitive proof that there was an implied weapon he was going to....it's a wrap.

This is the picture perfect example of when keeping it real goes wrong.

Last edited: