Security guard body slams belligerent guest

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
and look at these two little fakkits in the beginning of the video, walking out in skinny jeans, looking like a couple of fukkin goonies. ya'll hobbit asses better get some lambis bread and sit the fukk down somewhere. and dude that got slammed had feet that were too big for his legs.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Lil nikkas in tha thread mad like
landscape-1475045725-giphy.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

:ohhh::picard:

Had him breakdancing in mid air. Good thing he didn't die.

this is exactly what i mean when i talk about horrible bouncers and getting clapped up

nikkas was woofin, but walking out.. breh was even smiling and laughing... all 5'1, 125 pounds..

instead of pushing him out, even throwing him out... nikka triple his height and weight gonna slam his face into a wood counter and lift him up and slam him on his head.. nikka could be paralyzed, dead, anything.. and you did all that for what? yelling?

breh gonna eat good off that lawsuit.. you do not have the authority to physically assault someone for verbal abuse... definitely a body to back slam

but goddamn that shyt was funny :russ:

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
Well since he was walking out and attacked from behind. Im gonna call Fatboy a bytch. If you was gonna do shyt you should've when he squared up. Instead you attack when it's deescalated and dude is defenseless. Imma call all parties involved bytch ass nikkas. If the thumper came out I wouldn't at an eye if security got clapped.

:yeshrug:

was that your boyfriend that got slammed bru :wrist:

do you think it would of made a difference if they squared up when the security dude got like a foot in height and 150+lbs in weight advantage plus some wrestling training most likely:mjlol: