Security guard body slams belligerent guest

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint defending the fakkit nikka popping shyt. The point still stands that ZERO altercation occurred when squared up and only when the fakkit dude was walking out with his back turned did fatboy try any action at all. Which speaks volumes on him. Fatboy gets no silk points from me. If he was gonna do all that, he shouldve done it when they pressed him. Which is why I said ALL PARTIES INVOLVED are bytches.

You really think that dude was afraid to square up face to face? :mjlol:

Fat boy didn’t wait till his back was turned... it just took too long for him to decide if he was gonna Molly whop his ass or not and he had to catch him before he got out the door

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well since he was walking out and attacked from behind. Im gonna call Fatboy a bytch. If you was gonna do shyt you should've when he squared up. Instead you attack when it's deescalated and dude is defenseless. Imma call all parties involved bytch ass nikkas. If the thumper came out I wouldn't at an eye if security got clapped.

:yeshrug:
there was no squaring up:mjgrin: That frail skinny jeans wearing fakkit aint stand a chance

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
I see this old fat nikka tryna grab the camera out Duke hand. I woulda slapped the shyt out that nikka. If you don't know me don't ever try to grab my shyt out my hand.