ScHoolboy Q on checking in: "You a grown ass man. Take yo ass to the hotel!"

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Isn't the problem that local dudes will find out an artist is at whatever club/venue for a show and try to press them?

Club schedules/party appearances are public info

Q needs to stop playing dumb like crash dummies won't try somebody for clout
That's every city :childplease:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
L.A. gangstas been running this hustle for at least the last 30 years (maybe longer).
At this point, I think some people feel like in order to go to L.A and be safe you need to check in.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Isn't the problem that local dudes will find out an artist is at whatever club/venue for a show and try to press them?

Club schedules/party appearances are public info

Q needs to stop playing dumb like crash dummies won't try somebody for clout
That is literally any place. Hire professional security and all potential problems are solved before even being a problem.

Problem is a lot of these goofy rappers run around with no real security because they want to show how real they are. Instead they got their "goons" with them, who are just regular people that will run away like pedestrians when shyt gets real.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
The weird thing is dudes will be planning an LA visit and hit up people about checking in. If you just go to LA and don't do dumb shyt you'll be fine. You don't have to alert the extortion artists that you'll be in town soon. Low key I think weed addiction plays a major role in this. Dudes so obsessed with smoking weed they hit up someone who doesn't have their best interests in heart, just to smoke weed in a safe house under the "protection" of somebody.
u can buy weed in Cali just as easy as buying a beer at 7-11.

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I check in with @Ol’Otis when I’m out there:yeshrug:
@Ol’Otis is the one I'm sending my info to. We will be out there July 1st.

As a backup, I found a locked up crip who is scheduled to be released in June. I been sending him $300 a month. I found out where he gettin' paroled to and I'm gonna go through there. He probably gonna be like "who the fukk is you?!!!"
I'ma be like "It's me. Buckeye Fever. You know, the one that been sending you $300 a month for the past 6 months"

Hopefully that gets me some sort of hood pass.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This need to be in “the realest” areas ain’t just a rap thing. This goofy ass mentality is why a lot of travelers, especially women, are having issues too. Keep your ass to the vetted areas, if you’re traveling alone in a place known for not being safe to travel alone - join a fukking tour. Everyone too prideful and need the clout of going off the beaten path.

I can’t imagine the mentality of touching down in a new city and the first thing I need to do is take pics in the dustiest hood :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
By who? Christopher Nolan?
I'm born raised in Los Angeles was on prairie Blvd had a 96 impala @ the time . Was going to concert @ the forum . Had to hit an ATM this was in 2005/6?

Pulled up got pressed . Basically taxed for use. Everyday thing understood. Had my girl in the ride . "What you got for me" . Got you. Slid a 20 no violence

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
@Ol’Otis is the one I'm sending my info to. We will be out there July 1st.

As a backup, I found a locked up crip who is scheduled to be released in June. I been sending him $300 a month. I found out where he gettin' paroled to and I'm gonna go through there. He probably gonna be like "who the fukk is you?!!!"
I'ma be like "It's me. Buckeye Fever. You know, the one that been sending you $300 a month for the past 6 months"

Hopefully that gets me some sort of hood pass.
I remember when I checked in with @Ol’Otis a couple years back he had me meet him at the Dollar Tree. He was wearing a three piece suit
:heh: