ScHoolboy Q on checking in: "You a grown ass man. Take yo ass to the hotel!"

King Poetic

Lock, Stock & two 22 Glocks
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black House , California
It’s called the tupac influence and BMF influence

These people see videos/ documentaries of tupac/biggie beef and seen tupac hook up with bloods and u hear about bmf was getting bricks from west coast Mexican cartels and for some reason nikkas are in infatuated by it so much and for some reason wants to be connected with any LA gang or drug connection..

I was watching Boskoe interview and he said he he have 35,40 year old nikkas from all over asking him how can they be down with LA gangs..

There is something mentally wrong with nikkas brains where they fighting harder to be around gangs rather than clocked in for work and raised their kids

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
those guys are great to have on the team. they'll crash out for free 99 :wow:
That's the thing, it's like he's otherwise a solid dude but this need to impress nikkas half his age and fulfill his big homie dreams are just not the wave to me. He been out for awhile now, he's been outta prison for bout 7 years now so he's not moving completely reckless but he on his way back if he don't grow up...

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
That's the thing, it's like he's otherwise a solid dude but this need to impress nikkas half his age and fulfill his big homie dreams are just not the wave to me. He been out for awhile now, he's been outta prison for bout 7 years now so he's not moving completely reckless but he on his way back if he don't grow up...

woulda happened by now chief.....not trying to b funny if you really rock with breh.

you gotta be careful about keeping those types close. if u not careful they can do more harm than good....gotta keep em at an arms length from my experience smell me

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The weird thing is dudes will be planning an LA visit and hit up people about checking in. If you just go to LA and don't do dumb shyt you'll be fine. You don't have to alert the extortion artists that you'll be in town soon. Low key I think weed addiction plays a major role in this. Dudes so obsessed with smoking weed they hit up someone who doesn't have their best interests in heart, just to smoke weed in a safe house under the "protection" of somebody.
Bingo.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
times up...this iz NOT BK's HOUSE :pacspit:
FeftyyOVEAAzEzR.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
TF? u can buy weed in Cali just as easy as buying a beer at 7-11. Motherfukkers acting like it's Prohibition and you can only drink at Capone's speakeasy. FOH
It's not about the availability of weed in LA, it's about where you want to smoke and with whom.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Everywhere I go I don't need to check in. They must have an amnesia, cause they forgot that I'm him.

This shyt ain't nothing to me man. Tied the opps to the back of a Trackhawk and dragged them around the block for 24 hours. Motherfukker look like a Resident Evil 5 campaign extra after we was done with him.