ScHoolboy Q on checking in: "You a grown ass man. Take yo ass to the hotel!"

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
breh relax we trying ot make this go federal I don't think weed is the problem here :dahell:

full

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
breh relax we trying ot make this go federal I don't think weed is the problem here :dahell:

I agree! I'm just saying when these dudes go to LA they want to be placed in a home/apartment/condo owned by someone where weed and girls are brought in, in exchange for "friendly" extortion. And if these dudes weren't so addicted to that shyt they'd move smarter.
:yeshrug:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I truly don’t understand why it started. You stay ready in every city, what’s the issue?

Don’t fukking go to another town lacking.

Once I leave my house, my head is always on a swivel. I don’t give a fukk if I’m going to Disney World. I’m always 👀

Maybe I’m just paranoid as fukk. I dunno :yeshrug:
This type of exploitation has always existed. The mafia used to do the protection racket but targeted businesses. This new age version just got catapulted by social media. And once something is out there. There's always copy cats. People who claim a neighborhood they don't own feeling entitled and envious towards "outsiders" with money. Beyond that it's a way to flex power for fools that want to be important.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
woulda happened by now chief.....not trying to b funny if you really rock with breh.

you gotta be careful about keeping those types close. if u not careful they can do more harm than good....gotta keep em at an arms length from my experience smell me
Nah we not close, years back befire his fed run we were tight but we were never that close. It was always him doing his thing, me doing my thing, and if we saw each other it was love. But I agree with you, the older guys get and stay in the streets, the less likelihood that you make it out clean...

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This type of exploitation has always existed. The mafia used to do the protection racket but targeted businesses. This new age version just got catapulted by social media. And once something is out there. There's always copy cats. People who claim a neighborhood they don't own feeling entitled and envious towards "outsiders" with money. Beyond that it's a way to flex power for fools that want to be important.

I think what Q was putting down went over a lot of peoples heads.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Back to the Jay Z situation, he was, during that period, alleged to have been invited to Los Angeles by Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg, with the promise that nothing would happen to him as he had helped write a song for them.

But on the night of his arrival, Jay Z was apparently robbed, gagged, and bound while in his hotel room. The following was Suge Knight’s revelation about this, while on an interview with Carson Daly."

Think your safe at the hotel if you want tomjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You almost got it. It's not weed anymore, that can be found easily at dispensaries. They on all sorts of other substances and they need someone from the criminal element to provide it
This isn’t true either. Its easy as fukk to get drugs in LA, or anywhere for that manner. You don’t need to check in with grape street crips or the pirus to get some percs and lean.

The asians/mexicans/armenians run the drug game in LA as well…

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree! I'm just saying when these dudes go to LA they want to be placed in a home/apartment/condo owned by someone where weed and girls are brought in, in exchange for "friendly" extortion. And if these dudes weren't so addicted to that shyt they'd move smarter.

It has nothing to do with weed. Rappers smoke everywhere and there's plenty of rappers who smoke but aren't street and don't check in.

They're gang affiliated like Jim Jones or Dave East, their music is street so real life gangsters want to test them, and they're walking around with 100k in jewelery which brings the wolves out. They can't hire security out of fear of being labeled soft so they check in. Some of them do have relationships with artists who are gang affiliated (or it's partially gang ties like Dave East) so it's not necessarily extortion.

The real reason is these guys are just ghetto. You think they feel comfortable in Beverly Hills or anywhere posh? They're accustomed to the hood so that's where they want to be. They don't know how to act or adapt to a different environment. They don't want to hang around a bunch of squares. They think anyone not like them is a weirdo.

They get on a plane and go anywhere in the world and they'll ask someone to take them to the hood. Of course they get to LA and want to see Watts, Compton, etc. Then they'll record it, brag about it, and say "y'all can't come here."

Let them play these hood games. Squares don't have to check in.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
"Back to the Jay Z situation, he was, during that period, alleged to have been invited to Los Angeles by Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg, with the promise that nothing would happen to him as he had helped write a song for them.

But on the night of his arrival, Jay Z was apparently robbed, gagged, and bound while in his hotel room. The following was Suge Knight’s revelation about this, while on an interview with Carson Daly."

Think your safe at the hotel if you want tomjlol:

I remember when the LOX said suge and his people were tailing them all over the place :mjlol:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
It sounds wild to 9-5 workers but your favorite celebrity has been robbed before, so much goes on that never makes the news

Schoolboy q is from la. That man word worth dust

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It sounds wild to 9-5 workers but your favorite celebrity has been robbed before, so much goes on that never makes the news

Schoolboy q is from la. That man word worth dust

they're always crying on social media about being "robbed" :francis:

lib123

All Star
Daps

Do the gang members or affiliates in LA pimp out and/or date many of the IG girls out there? If so I could somewhat see why dudes check in for that reason only, don’t wanna be messing with a gang members girl by mistake.