ScHoolboy Q on checking in: "You a grown ass man. Take yo ass to the hotel!"

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I checked into my cruise a couple days ago.

Some top OG called “the captain” wanted to make sure I was accounted for!

I think I should be safe, but there’s some goons I heard about, I think they got some low-key name, “Staff” I believe, ima be on the watch for them…they say they play like they nice, but you GOTTA be careful, especially since I’m @DaPresident you never know who out here tryin to get me

Mank1nd

Rookie
Daps
As foolish as checking in might seem, I don't feel sorry for none of these rappers that gets pressed for it. Regardless of what you rap, checking in is the price of fame and bullshyt that comes with it.

King Poetic

Lock, Stock & two 22 Glocks
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black House , California
You don’t have to check in here at all unless u a dumb ass( chris brown, lil wayne, etc etc) who wants to be extorted by nikkas who don’t have shyt

You a fukking millionaire or at least getting 6 figures, have u a paid security officer and chill out in the Hollywood Hills in a gated area and invite a select few up to the crib with hoes and enjoy your life

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
why only "our" people gotta check in ? :ehh:
You don’t have to check in. I’ve been all over this country and never checked in with anyone.

This shyt is only for dudes that want to play gangster on the internet. They gotta check in because they’re deep in cosplay mode.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This need to be in “the realest” areas ain’t just a rap thing. This goofy ass mentality is why a lot of travelers, especially women, are having issues too. Keep your ass to the vetted areas, if you’re traveling alone in a place known for not being safe to travel alone - join a fukking tour. Everyone too prideful and need the clout of going off the beaten path.

I can’t imagine the mentality of touching down in a new city and the first thing I need to do is take pics in the dustiest hood :childplease:
You just beat me to it...

I know a guy from NY who just posted on his IG from San Diego the other day, "posted on Imperial for Lincoln Park day" throwing up gang signs. He's 35, by the way. I know what he out there for because I used to hook him up with weight...

This was right after a dude from Jersey arguing with me on Reddit about "having Watts connections" and saying "we out there in Watts all the time". Half these nikkas do this shyt to themselves, they so busy trying to prove how tough they are they line themselves up...

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
You just beat me to it...

I know a guy from NY who just posted on his IG from San Diego the other day, "posted on Imperial for Lincoln Park day" throwing up gang signs. He's 35, by the way. I know what he out there for because I used to hook him up with weight...

This was right after a dude from Jersey arguing with me on Reddit about "having Watts connections" and saying "we out there in Watts all the time". Half these nikkas do this shyt to themselves, they so busy trying to prove how tough they are they line themselves up...

its always the loudest that be straight ankle biters :russ:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
its always the loudest that be straight ankle biters :russ:
I've spoken about this NY guy before, haven't seen him in about 2-3 years but we go back, he a street guy but he's got arrested development. Really takes pride in being the "big homie" in his hood (he be between Harlem and Bronx, I met him in NC years back). He loves that "big homie" shyt and be posting pics of himself with guns as a convicted felon, he'd done state and fed time...

nikka is an idiot, I remember a few years ago I asked him why he flicking with young nikkas and hammers and he was like "gotta let nikkas know". So this pic in San Diego the other day, it was like 3 days ago, this shyt is par for the course for him 🤣...

@getmoney310cpt you know how these East Coasters get when nikkas putting them on, these nikkas think they more important than they are. Like nikka, just come get your shyt and move around 🤣 we really don't care about all that extra shyt, that's what started the back and forth with me and the NJ cat on Reddit. Like bruh those "Watts connections" mean more to you nikkas than it does to Watts nikkas. He started popping off so I let him rock 🤣...

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I've spoken about this NY guy before, haven't seen him in about 2-3 years but we go back, he a street guy but he's got arrested development. Really takes pride in being the "big homie" in his hood (he be between Harlem and Bronx, I met him in NC years back). He loves that "big homie" shyt and be posting pics of himself with guns as a convicted felon, he'd done state and fed time...

nikka is an idiot, I remember a few years ago I asked him why he flicking with young nikkas and hammers and he was like "gotta let nikkas know". So this pic in San Diego the other day, it was like 3 days ago, this shyt is par for the course for him 🤣...

those guys are great to have on the team. they'll crash out for free 99 :wow: