Sauce Walka on IG in LA saying somebody just died trying to rob him?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
This nikka sauce walka :trash:

Take his thread down from the sticky...I have no desire to listen to this dude now.

You gonna clout chase..then get caught up I a lie now you wanna give RIP and help out the family of the dude who body you tried to passive aggressively claim?

:mjtf:

Bum nikka really tried to be on some "I maybe caught a body and I didn't wanna tell yall :troll: "

Anytime a breh starts talm that "King this...King that" shyt I knew he finna be full of shyt.

Not everyone is a fukking King..stop that nonsense.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Now this weirdo saying RIP Tre like he didn’t try to claim his body but got caught in his lies. First he make a video acting like he killed somebody for trying to rob him. Then he on his IG stories talking about look why this nikka made get blood on my Louis dummy. Then he hop on Twitter retweet his new mixtape, tweet I ain’t going and pin it, retweet a post basically saying that’s why you don’t fukk with Texas nikkas and he tweeted you reach, I teach. After you did all this weirdo clout chasing behavior. You can’t even clean that up, you lost all credibility. Only reason why his family spoke out because he acting he killed him for trying rob him. Then you had bunch of people celebrating his death because they thought he got killed trying to rob Sauce Walka. If I’m Tre’s family I’m suing Sauce after all the facts come out.
He was being slick about it. Saying it without saying it acting like he can't talk because of the police but in reality he was covering for this eventuality...the truth coming out.

Fcuk a sue, his people need to press him.

Rep.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Sauce is a straight goofy. Looks can be deceiving so I wasn't ruling out that the dude Tre did it but yeah. I'm glad that all the facts came out.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that the true story is out...wtf was the point of him making the original video? Pointless. Of course people thought he's the one who got the kill, he insinuated it... and why else would someone make a video like that if it isn't for justification purposes as a way to avoid a Murder charge just in case? Like he wanted to get ahead of it. He's a weirdo.

That's like you and somebody else almost having a fight but it doesn't happen and he bounces ...then he fights someone else a mile away and beats them up...then you make a video after about "a fight" and someone getting beat up and call him a dummy and show blood on your sneakers and say you aint the one . Wtf?

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Now that the true story is out...wtf was the point of him making the original video? There was no point at all for that. Of course people thought he's the one who got the kill, he insinuated it... and why else would someone make a video like that if it isn't for justification purposes as a way to avoid a Murder charge just in case? Like he wanted to get ahead of it or sumn like that. He's a weirdo.

That's like you and somebody else almost having a fight but it doesn't happen and he bounces ...then he fights someone else a mile away and beats them up...then you make a video after about "a fight" and someone getting beat up and call him a dummy and show blood on your sneakers and say you aint the one . Wtf?

Straight square behavior, and that's the thing, you could see this shyt in Sauce waaayyy before now. We had a thread on here a year or two ago, that these gullible fans upped after this incident a few days ago, where I told dudes this guy's a SQUARE and all these happy ass nikkas on here wanted to talk about I'm hating on fam...

Cats conflate me speaking on my street history as a badge of honor, I just speak on what I know the same way we all speak on any other subject we have life experience with on here. When you've been who other people say they are, been in the journey other people say they've traveled, you can identify certain things, it isn't any different than having a background in law and someone else tells you they do, and you can identify the extent of their involvement thru their vocabulary and conversation. Or any field if life you have history in, you can tell when someone else can relate to you, and when they can't...

This guy Sauce has always come off as a mark, and I keep telling dudes on here that rappers in general who portray themselves as street figures, you can tell the authenticity of these guys when they start talking----->not "rapping", all these nikkas rap about work and money and guns and killing, that shyt is easy to do and it's easy to hide behind cosplaying ass lyrics and imagery...

Bit when you see these nikkas actually TALK and converse in interviews, or on social media, actual discourse and dialog with other people, doesn't matter if they holding money phones or got choppers in both hands. These guys tell on themselves and you can hear it if you're familiar. It also helps when you have this background and meet guys in real life who hide behind facades, and you've witnessed situations and conversations that expose the pump faking underneath. I can't relate to every field of life, I'm not some all-knowing expert, but this is something I just know...

Coli nikkas get mad that I can spot the lying in they rapper heroes 🤣. This cat Sauce and DaBaby, these dudes on here ride for these cats and get mad because I can identify that they're actors 🤣 🤣...

This shyt been jumping off Sauce for years, ever since he's been popular. This acting ass flaw ass square shyt literally jumps off of him and this is just the latest example of it, not the first time....

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Straight square behavior, and that's the thing, you could see this shyt in Sauce waaayyy before now. We had a thread on here a year or two ago, that these gullible fans upped after this incident a few days ago, where I told dudes this guy's a SQUARE and all these happy ass nikkas on here wanted to talk about I'm hating on fam...

Cats conflate me speaking on my street history as a badge of honor, I just speak on what I know the same way we all speak on any other subject we have life experience with on here. When you've been who other people say they are, been in the journey other people say they've traveled, you can identify certain things, it isn't any different than having a background in law and someone else tells you they do, and you can identify the extent of their involvement thru their vocabulary and conversation. Or any field if life you have history in, you can tell when someone else can relate to you, and when they can't...

This guy Sauce has always come off as a mark, and I keep telling dudes on here that rappers in general who portray themselves as street figures, you can tell the authenticity of these guys when they start talking----->not "rapping", all these nikkas rap about work and money and guns and killing, that shyt is easy to do and it's easy to hide behind cosplaying ass lyrics and imagery...

Bit when you see these nikkas actually TALK and converse in interviews, or on social media, actual discourse and dialog with other people, doesn't matter if they holding money phones or got choppers in both hands. These guys tell on themselves and you can hear it if you're familiar. It also helps when you have this background and meet guys in real life who hide behind facades, and you've witnessed situations and conversations that expose the pump faking underneath. I can't relate to every field of life, I'm not some all-knowing expert, but this is something I just know...

Coli nikkas get mad that I can spot the lying in they rapper heroes 🤣. This cat Sauce and DaBaby, these dudes on here ride for these cats and get mad because I can identify that they're actors 🤣 🤣...

This shyt been jumping off Sauce for years, ever since he's been popular. This acting ass flaw ass square shyt literally jumps off of him and this is just the latest example of it, not the first time....
I noticed with pimps especially the richer ones it’s easier for them to hide they “flaws” as a nikka that’s outside because they hustle is on a whole different type of time..violence is frowned upon in they game even though pimps kill other pimps all the time

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I noticed with pimps especially the richer ones it’s easier for them to hide they “flaws” as a nikka that’s outside because they hustle is on a whole different type of time..violence is frowned upon in they game even though pimps kill other pimps all the time

This is a fact, it's the money. The nature of being a known pimp, that hustle builds a wall because you got the bag and the bytches, it's hard for people to view flaw in cats with money anyway...

But Ice-T was also a pimp, he rapped all the gangsta shyt but didn't cosplay as a G off wax/in his regular life, same with Short. You can be a pimp, street nikkas gonna respect the hustle, without all the acting, both you abd I have known pimps who were themselves. This guy Sauce wants to be known as The Mack and American Gangster and the latter is definitely not him, it's clear as day he not cut in that lane so all the posturing and acting this nikka does is annoying as fukk...

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
So u got mofos running on robbing sprees

I kno crime always been fukked but man. Dude failed to get Sauce and just pivoted to another brother and took his life

I think GTA might really fukked up some of the youth
gta invented robberies?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
He hopped on camera, said he don't know what happened but too many black men out here losing they lives...the internet went crazy with speculation and now they mad at him because of what they said he "Implied" :lolbron:

Sauce a nut but he not that damn stupid to hop on IG after HE or someone around him was responsible for killing somebody, self defense or not.
:dead: