Sauce Walka on IG in LA saying somebody just died trying to rob him?

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
So u got mofos running on robbing sprees

I kno crime always been fukked but man. Dude failed to get Sauce and just pivoted to another brother and took his life

I think GTA might really fukked up some of the yout
The junkie was hurting for cash badly. p*ssy was afraid to shoot at a crew so he killed breh. 2 failed attempts, 1 murder...he probably strangled himself.

BEN23

All Star
Daps
I’ve had my house broken in to in the past so there’s a reason I love how I move. Like I said you never know who driving by your crib, peeping shyt. My gun on me at all times, so I’m ready for whatever.

I put it on when i get in the car, like I said above you never know who riding by. And I don’t wear my watch at grocery stores and shyt near my crib, cause nikkas will peep shyt, follow you home and hit your crib or you when you least expect it. I wear my smaller chains and rings though.

I wear my shyt everyday, not sure why you assume I don’t. I sometimes have on $10k-20k in jewelry on, so pardon me if I move a little cautious near my crib. If buddy that got killed moved how I moved, he’d probably be alive.
dont listen to these dudes...you always have to be aware of your surroundings...you never know whos watching..it dont matter where you at

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Now this weirdo saying RIP Tre like he didn’t try to claim his body but got caught in his lies. First he make a video acting like he killed somebody for trying to rob him. Then he on his IG stories talking about look why this nikka made get blood on my Louis dummy. Then he hop on Twitter retweet his new mixtape, tweet I ain’t going and pin it, retweet a post basically saying that’s why you don’t fukk with Texas nikkas and he tweeted you reach, I teach. After you did all this weirdo clout chasing behavior. You can’t even clean that up, you lost all credibility. Only reason why his family spoke out because he acting he killed him for trying rob him. Then you had bunch of people celebrating his death because they thought he got killed trying to rob Sauce Walka. If I’m Tre’s family I’m suing Sauce after all the facts come out.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Well, looks like he was an innocent by stander that was unfortunately killed by the person that tried to rob Sauce Walka. Terrible situation
i have no idea why these robbers resort to becoming murders just cause they failed the robbery, so you gonna make the block super hot for yourself when you obviously need to make money? :mindblown: now the gun got a body on it so you gotta get a new one before the next robbery or you're just pouring jelly on yourself when you finally get caught holding that shyt

I could see if it was a known street nikka who knows how to track you down and you're afraid of the getback, but this was a random breh :snoop:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dont listen to these dudes...you always have to be aware of your surroundings...you never know whos watching..it dont matter where you at
Oh trust me I ain’t bro. I been through so much shyt in my lifetime, seen so much shyt…I ain’t listening no random folks on the coli judging how I move when leaving/arriving where I lay my head at :mjlol:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Now this weirdo saying RIP Tre like he didn’t try to claim his body but got caught in his lies. First he make a video acting like he killed somebody for trying to rob him. Then he on his IG stories he got lost talking about look why this nikka made get blood on my Louis dummy. Then he hop on Twitter retweet his new mixtape, tweet I ain’t going and pin it, retweet a post basically saying that’s why you don’t fukk with Texas nikkas and he tweeted you reach, I teach. After you did all this weirdo clout chasing behavior. You can’t even clean that up, you lost all credibility. Only reason why his family spoke out because he acting he killed him for trying rob him. Then you had bunch of people celebrating his death because they thought he got killed trying to rob Sauce Walka. If I’m Tre’s family I’m suing Sauce after all the facts come out.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Now this weirdo saying RIP Tre like he didn’t try to claim his body but got caught in his lies. First he make a video acting like he killed somebody for trying to rob him. Then he on his IG stories he got lost talking about look why this nikka made get blood on my Louis dummy. Then he hop on Twitter retweet his new mixtape, tweet I ain’t going and pin it, retweet a post basically saying that’s why you don’t fukk with Texas nikkas and he tweeted you reach, I teach. After you did all this weirdo clout chasing behavior. You can’t even clean that up, you lost all credibility. Only reason why his family spoke out because he acting he killed him for trying rob him. Then you had bunch of people celebrating his death because they thought he got killed trying to rob Sauce Walka. If I’m Tre’s family I’m suing Sauce after all the facts come out.

You beat me to it...

Anybody who don't see the clown behavior in Sauce either can't because they don't have the ability to, or they are clowns just like homie. Really ain't no in between...

Wasn't no reason for this nikka to craft a PSA video with his voice cracking being intentionally misleading right after the brother got killed, this loser kept saying "I don't wanna speak on it" but kept fukking talking anyway being intentionally vague..

This dude is a chump with money, there's a whole lot of em, and these nikkas tell on themselves if you know what you're listening for and listening to when these ducks open they mouths. Strip the money away and this guy would be treated accordingly and in no way, shape, or form do I think this nikka is cut from the cloth of the g he portrays himself as...

All these gullible nikkas getting tricked but that's hip hop, they sell the image of people they admire and the masses generally eat it up...

I've always believed Sauce a chump and still think so and nothing in this situation, literally zero parts of it, makes me feel otherwise...

i have no idea why these robbers resort to becoming murders just cause they failed the robbery, so you gonna make the block super hot for yourself when you obviously need to make money? :mindblown: now the gun got a body on it so you gotta get a new one before the next robbery or you're just pouring jelly on yourself when you finally get caught holding that shyt

I could see if it was a known street nikka who knows how to track you down and you're afraid of the getback, but this was a random breh :snoop:

The body on the gun don't mean shyt, they still have to create probable cause that you were involved with a homicide. Thar "body" shyt is urban legend...

Most robberies that turn to homicides are because of resistance from the robbery victims. The vast majority of robberies don't turn to murders, robberies are way, way more frequent than murders, but when they do turn to murders its mainly because of victim resistance...

The robber probably froze when in that situation with Sauce; Sauce wasn't by himself and dudes could have had the robber in a precarious position that wasn't to his advantage, he obviously was outnumbered. Everybody says the deceased had a burner on him and when he flashed it fam probably just clicked. Sometimes there isn't much rhyme or reason to these things for the common person because these are highly tense and emotional situations...

Sauce can talk that tough shyt for nikkas who don't know any better but he had numbers, he's not punching on the man with the gun if he's dolo or there's more than one stickup guy in this scenario. Sauce Walka not doing that, and for the common folk, it's not wise to fight the robber anyway. But main point, if the nikka got the drop on you and you don't have clear advantages out the situation you gonna "go" or you'll wish you did, period...