Sauce Walka on IG in LA saying somebody just died trying to rob him?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Because somebody took they shot and wasnt successful. Thats all the original video was about. The internet wanted somebody to be successful in knocking down an aggressor and created a whole other narrative.

The family did what they was supposed to do and protected the name of the fam. The internet then flipped on their hero and now we're here.

He shouldn't have made the video because it's going to end up as evidence against whoever was trying to get it how they live.

😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 you green...

No nikka the original video was Sauce directly implying that he dropped a nikka for robbing him. There's so much wrong with this...

Sauce thought the guy who got killed right after was both a)the guy he tussled with, and b)a nobody. So him releasing the initial video was to gas his image as a real street dude...

He so flaw he ain't take a minute to shyt the fukk up and step outta this character he is, because turned out a)the deceased isn't the guy who he tussled with, and b)the deceased wasn't some nobody...

There was nothing genuine about that first video, yall dudes just either move like Sauce so you in the same boat, or yall truly don't know what you're seeing or hearing with dude because that walk of life he talks about is unfamiliar. And if the latter is true, of course you're siding with him, all he gotta do is gas himself for fighting off the jacker and yall eat it up...

If the former is true, that you rationalize and move like Sauce so you're protecting how he publicized thus issue, look. There's plenty of sucker ass street nikkas and fringe street nikkas, playing in the streets don't make you a g...

There's a bunch of reasons why fam shouldn't have made the video. Starting with, his intentions were purposely misleading and deceitful from the jump...

nikka kept saying "I don't wanna talk about this" but kept running his square ass mouth, and if the deceased was a nobody he'd be getting flowered as Super Gangsta behind his acting. Wasn't nobody making this dumb ass talk about shyt but these types put they foots in mouth sooner or later, abd some do it often---->but most people don't know the streets and most people can't spot that a sucker with money is still a SUCKER, so that shyt protects them...

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I'm good.

I expect more events like this, the stigma that you'll get robbed, extorted and violated in LA as a street rapper is not based off gas. Folks are scared and are less likely to hesitate to react to any perceived danger.

Everybody may not be on that type of time or even most, but I'm not surprised at what happened. It's clear out of town street rappers are seen as licks, and if you say they aren't that's a fukkin lie.
This story don’t fit your narrative when your out of town super hero didn’t kill anyone and lied on the deceased when the deceased was actually a victim of the crime Sauce bragging about not going for..Sauce ain’t get shot because he wasn’t by himself like breh fought back but he could have easily died too..

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 you green...

No nikka the original video was Sauce directly implying that he dropped a nikka for robbing him. There's so much wrong with this...

Sauce thought the guy who got killed right after was both a)the guy he tussled with, and b)a nobody. So him releasing the initial video was to gas his image as a real street dude...

He so flaw he ain't take a minute to shyt the fukk up and step outta this character he is, because turned out a)the deceased isn't the guy who he tussled with, and b)the deceased wasn't some nobody...

There was nothing genuine about that first video, yall dudes just either move like Sauce so you in the same boat, or yall truly don't know what you're seeing or hearing with dude because that walk of life he talks about is unfamiliar. And if the latter is true, of course you're siding with him, all he gotta do is gas himself for fighting off the jacker and yall eat it up...

If the former is true, that you rationalize and move like Sauce so you're protecting how he publicized thus issue, look. There's plenty of sucker ass street nikkas and fringe street nikkas, playing in the streets don't make you a g...

There's a bunch of reasons why fam shouldn't have made the video. Starting with, his intentions were purposely misleading and deceitful from the jump...

nikka kept saying "I don't wanna talk about this" but kept running his square ass mouth, and if the deceased was a nobody he'd be getting flowered as Super Gangsta behind his acting. Wasn't nobody making this dumb ass talk about shyt but these types put they foots in mouth sooner or later, abd some do it often---->but most people don't know the streets and most people can't spot that a sucker with money is still a SUCKER, so that shyt protects them...
I'm green but you typing a thesis on what you think someone else implied. Now sit back and think about that for second.

Sauce ran to social media to clout chase off preventing somebody from putting points on the scoreboard. No matter how you feel about him, he's not dumb enough to implicate himself in a murder for clout. The same people who are speaking on his alleged pimping aren't smart enough to discern his original video.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I'm green but you typing a thesis on what you think someone else implied. Now sit back and think about that for second.

Sauce ran to social media to clout chase off preventing somebody from putting points on the scoreboard. No matter how you feel about him, he's not dumb enough to implicate himself in a murder for clout. The same people who are speaking on his alleged pimping aren't smart enough to discern his original video.

🤣 🤣 🤣

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He never said or implied he did anything

he clearly said idk what happened
Right its like people are missing that point on purpose. Not only that but the family was making up stories too that seemed to be false. Ole girl was saying at first that Sauce and the victim got into it and that Sauce shot em cause he couldn’t take a fade when that seems false as well.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
He never said or implied he did anything

he clearly said idk what happened

He started talking about how he is a shooter and his jail record about a gun. After it happened. Why would that matter if a person just tried to take your chain and you only fought him off cause “you ain’t goin”?
Him and his crew beat the guy up and ran the robber off, found out somebody got shot around the corner and he tried to claim the body thinking the robber was the one that got killed till the truth came out.

Rn.

Supporter
Daps

Sauce did what he had to do. Sauce like 30 some, y'all think he intentionally starting shyt with people. I side with Sauce. These La nikkas grimey as fukk with out of towners, and we've been shown that time and time again.

juelz-talking.gif

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
found out somebody got shot around the corner and he tried to claim the body thinking the robber was the one that got killed till the truth came out.
Exactly what I am thinking.

And besides that live, after that he was tweeting hella subliminal type "you reach I teach", retweeting "don't fcuk with texans because they have aim".

I don't know who's a bigger embarrassment, him or the people acting like he wasn't doing what he was doing.