Sauce Walka on IG in LA saying somebody just died trying to rob him?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
He started talking about how he is a shooter and his jail record about a gun. After it happened. Why would that matter if a person just tried to take your chain and you only fought him off cause “you ain’t goin”?
Him and his crew beat the guy up and ran the robber off, found out somebody got shot around the corner and he tried to claim the body thinking the robber was the one that got killed till the truth came out.
he did exactly what he said. he wasn’t going for it. A dude tried to Rob him. He fought him off and he said he don’t know what happened. Yea he could have waited and got more facts about who was killed. I just think y’all look at these dudes like video game characters. Sauce wasn’t in his right mind. He almost loss his life is probably how he feeling. That shyt fukks with u. He never said he or his people killed anyone. Y’all just took it that way

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I know it was self defense..but you gotta be a different type of nikka to just be chillin smokin out in public after catching a body, giving motivational speeches on IG :russ:
Facts, breh it’s cool you’re a confident man but if you ain’t speaking to women, put a shirt on. nikka out here like that katt Williams joke of the shyt they got in the Middle East.
Cow boy hat, flip flops lmaooo

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Yea he could have waited and got more facts about who was killed. I just think y’all look at these dudes like video game characters. Sauce wasn’t in his right mind. He almost loss his life is probably how he feeling. That shyt fukks with u. He never said he or his people killed anyone. Y’all just took it that way
Bruh wanted to score some points by going viral right after some real shyt pop off, out chea looking a bisexual clout chaser