Sauce Walka on IG in LA saying somebody just died trying to rob him?

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Straight square behavior, and that's the thing, you could see this shyt in Sauce waaayyy before now. We had a thread on here a year or two ago, that these gullible fans upped after this incident a few days ago, where I told dudes this guy's a SQUARE and all these happy ass nikkas on here wanted to talk about I'm hating on fam...

Cats conflate me speaking on my street history as a badge of honor, I just speak on what I know the same way we all speak on any other subject we have life experience with on here. When you've been who other people say they are, been in the journey other people say they've traveled, you can identify certain things, it isn't any different than having a background in law and someone else tells you they do, and you can identify the extent of their involvement thru their vocabulary and conversation. Or any field if life you have history in, you can tell when someone else can relate to you, and when they can't...

This guy Sauce has always come off as a mark, and I keep telling dudes on here that rappers in general who portray themselves as street figures, you can tell the authenticity of these guys when they start talking----->not "rapping", all these nikkas rap about work and money and guns and killing, that shyt is easy to do and it's easy to hide behind cosplaying ass lyrics and imagery...

Bit when you see these nikkas actually TALK and converse in interviews, or on social media, actual discourse and dialog with other people, doesn't matter if they holding money phones or got choppers in both hands. These guys tell on themselves and you can hear it if you're familiar. It also helps when you have this background and meet guys in real life who hide behind facades, and you've witnessed situations and conversations that expose the pump faking underneath. I can't relate to every field of life, I'm not some all-knowing expert, but this is something I just know...

Coli nikkas get mad that I can spot the lying in they rapper heroes 🤣. This cat Sauce and DaBaby, these dudes on here ride for these cats and get mad because I can identify that they're actors 🤣 🤣...

This shyt been jumping off Sauce for years, ever since he's been popular. This acting ass flaw ass square shyt literally jumps off of him and this is just the latest example of it, not the first time....

Da saddest part of all is that these dorks idolize many of these rappers and will get mad when others that actually dabbled in da shyt that they rap about can punch holes in their facades. Look at some of these threads of how they argue amongst themselves about their favorites and how "real" they think them to be.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I noticed with pimps especially the richer ones it’s easier for them to hide they “flaws” as a nikka that’s outside because they hustle is on a whole different type of time..violence is frowned upon in they game even though pimps kill other pimps all the time
:mjgrin:

You ain't lying...my square ass had a few chicks fooled I could be a P

To be fair they were choosing but then they found out I'm a square and ain't built for that shyt. GOD put in me in jail

Some cac makes a phone call while in the bullpen...and on the other end is 'INDIA'....bytch told me she was 'CHYNA'....but that was her voice on the other end.

Man I bowed down to GOD for letting me know about these hoes.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I’m confused, so what really happened?
-Some dusty nikka tried to rob sauce walka or got into an altercation with him

-Dusty nikka runs off the block

-Dusty nikka runs into TRE

-Dusty kills TRE

-Sauce walka then hops on IG passive aggressively tries to claim Tre body for robbing him

-Dusty nikka runs off