Sauce Walka on IG in LA saying somebody just died trying to rob him?

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:I was completely wrong. I never liked this guy. But I said he did his thing protecting himself like he did. Little did I know someone would actually go so far to flex in front of the world for killing a innocent person at that possibly drawing the attention of authorities. And didn’t do anything … WOW

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

Sauce did what he had to do. Sauce like 30 some, y'all think he intentionally starting shyt with people. I side with Sauce. These La nikkas grimey as fukk with out of towners, and we've been shown that time and time again.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Now why in the world would an entertainer suggest to a large audience that he's responsible for someone's death, going as far as posting pictures of his shoes with blood on them?

:lupe:

Because these LA street nikkas are fukking idiots and they need to understand everybody ain't going for that

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Because these LA street nikkas are fukking idiots and they need to understand everybody ain't going for that

I don't think there's an understanding problem at all, which is why jackers use firearms to aid them in their crimes. The only understanding a criminal could gain from this is to just shoot first and then take what they want.

:francis:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Now why in the world would an entertainer suggest to a large audience that he's responsible for someone's death, going as far as posting pictures of his shoes with blood on them?

:lupe:
Because somebody took they shot and wasnt successful. Thats all the original video was about. The internet wanted somebody to be successful in knocking down an aggressor and created a whole other narrative.

The family did what they was supposed to do and protected the name of the fam. The internet then flipped on their hero and now we're here.

He shouldn't have made the video because it's going to end up as evidence against whoever was trying to get it how they live.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
suck our dikk

I'm good.

I expect more events like this, the stigma that you'll get robbed, extorted and violated in LA as a street rapper is not based off gas. Folks are scared and are less likely to hesitate to react to any perceived danger.

Everybody may not be on that type of time or even most, but I'm not surprised at what happened. It's clear out of town street rappers are seen as licks, and if you say they aren't that's a fukkin lie.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Sauce did what he had to do. Sauce like 30 some, y'all think he intentionally starting shyt with people. I side with Sauce. These La nikkas grimey as fukk with out of towners, and we've been shown that time and time again.

Lame

Dude was seeking clout and tried to claim a body that wasn't his..and sully the victime name In The process..

You must be on saucy walka team tryna fix the damage :mjpls: