Sauce Walka on IG in LA saying somebody just died trying to rob him?

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sauce fought off the guy trying to rob him. That's why he had a scratch with blood dripping. The guy who robbed him fled and ran into the man who was killed outside of his apartment. He robbed him and shot. There is a video of a man in all black fleeing the murder scene on foot running his ass off up the block

THATS WHAT HAPPENED

The guy murdered was a wealthy business man

*stop believing the bs
The dude who was talking in the overhead videa said buddy still had on his chain and watch. So maybe bro didn’t give it up, dude let off a shot or two because he probably got manhandled/he panicked and he ran off not getting anything. That makes the most sense and makes Sauce look lame as fukk. Because he know damn well that bro on the ground wasn’t the one who robbed him smh.

Man was just walking out his crib. Main reason why my chain(s) are tucked and my watch is off when I’m leaving my house. Never know who’s rolling by, gotta move tact.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y'all greener than leaves :mjlol:

Keep on with thinking the only nikkas robbing and stealing are dusty and grimy

the post you quoted says - appearances can be deceiving - he doesn’t look like the typical dusty robber.

Is literacy and reading comprehension on thecoli at an all time low or are you nikkas just dap fishing monsters? :dahell:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the post you quoted says - appearances can be deceiving - he doesn’t look like the typical dusty robber.

Is literacy and reading comprehension on thecoli at an all time low or are you nikkas just dap fishing monsters? :dahell:
I know exactly what he said. My response is pointing out that the "typical dusty robber" ain't as typical as it seems

Nikkas from all walks of life rob. Frequently

And reading comprehension on this board has never been high:mjlol:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
The dude who was talking in the overhead videa said buddy still had on his chain and watch. So maybe bro didn’t give it up, dude let off a shot or two because he probably got manhandled/he panicked and he ran off not getting anything. That makes the most sense and makes Sauce look lame as fukk. Because he know damn well that bro on the ground wasn’t the one who robbed him smh.

Man was just walking out his crib. Main reason why my chain(s) are tucked and my watch is off when I’m leaving my house. Never know who’s rolling by, gotta move tact.
You need to sell your jewelry smh. If you gotta tuck ya chain leaving your own damn house means you will get robbed in ya own hood that's fukked up

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
The chain snatching story didn’t make sense anyway.

Why would this dude try to snatch a chain when he was by himself? Assuming SW was with a group of his homies there was zero chance he was getting away alive.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know exactly what he said. My response is pointing out that the "typical dusty robber" ain't as typical as it seems

Nikkas from all walks of life rob. Frequently

And reading comprehension on this board has never been high:mjlol:

But the word “typical” is used to establish that it isn’t only that type of person that robs - meaning - all types of people are/can be robbers - especially when it was preceded by “appearances can be deceiving” :dahell:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

yeah, homie wasnt giving it up, you right. but in the photo i believe he had a strap next to his left hand.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Didn't he (kid buu) claim he was like 20 something and he's like in his mid 30s?
said he saw walka about to go to some BET cypher. 2 blockss away in the opposite direction is where dude got shot and the video was taken, walka asked him for the video afterwards and he sent it over not thinking anything of it

sounds like walka just wanted to make a video hilighting the senseless violence, but he's an attention seeking rappers so he ended up lowkey cutting a promo and it got out of control almost immediately :mjlol: no other timeline makes sense right now imo

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Main reason why my chain(s) are tucked and my watch is off
:what:
So you wear your watch only when inside your house?

Man It's a risk owning jewelry. You either think the risk is worth it and wear your shyt or you don't. Not talking about provoking rabid with hunger wolves but you get my point.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps

So why buy that shyt if you can’t wear it?

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You need to sell your jewelry smh. If you gotta tuck ya chain leaving your own damn house means you will get robbed in ya own hood that's fukked up
I’ve had my house broken in to in the past so there’s a reason I love how I move. Like I said you never know who driving by your crib, peeping shyt. My gun on me at all times, so I’m ready for whatever.

:what:
So you wear your watch only when inside your house?

Man It's a risk owning jewelry. You either think the risk is worth it and wear your shyt or you don't. Not talking about provoking rabid with hunger wolves but you get my point.
I put it on when i get in the car, like I said above you never know who riding by. And I don’t wear my watch at grocery stores and shyt near my crib, cause nikkas will peep shyt, follow you home and hit your crib or you when you least expect it. I wear my smaller chains and rings though.
So why buy that shyt if you can’t wear it?
I wear my shyt everyday, not sure why you assume I don’t. I sometimes have on $10k-20k in jewelry on, so pardon me if I move a little cautious near my crib. If buddy that got killed moved how I moved, he’d probably be alive.