Saquon hit that I-95 For Greener Grass and Moore Motion: 2024 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What's the hype around MCCOLLUM ? Any scouting reports on him ?
He was on the team last year. He’s JAG until S Brown healthy.

Bradberry getting cut and they gonna re sign stoll is my bet, giants cut him. Actually after reading that maybe they won’t sign stoll:mjlol:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Two More Weeks till the Birds take over Brazil. Again I'm not worried about the Offense. It's the Defense that has my concern. Saint Nick Retired, 20th Anniversary of the 2004 Super Bowl Team. I'm liking the energy of this year already.

Eagles_Packers_Brazil.png
Anyone going to this game??? I didn't realize it was the first game of the season.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Anyone going to this game??? I didn't realize it was the first game of the season.

Not going to the Passport Bro Bowl but I'm sure it's going to be crazy down there. Ravens @ Chiefs is the opening game Thursday Night. Packers @ Eagles is Game two but it's the 1st Friday Night Primetime Game to open the season in over 40 years. The Eagles are the Home Team so they lose a "Home" game this year. They even got a Mural for Jalen and Jordan already in Brazil.

nOnLgkHk