Saquon hit that I-95 For Greener Grass and Moore Motion: 2024 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
GWjmlu1XwAEE7UD

3 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE BIRDS FLY SOUTH!!!! Jalen Hurts and Nick Sirianni are 3-0 in Opening Games. The Eagles are also 1-0 in International Games. Look J-Love came up last year and shut a lot of people up but I always knew the boy was talented. Now he will have to show he can do it again because every season is different. I think it should be a fun and good game but if it's a shootout, I like our chances. Going to have a big watch party for the game too. There will be lots of food and drink. Treating this joint like a Playoff game, lol. Also Amazon doing a Documentary on the Evolution of the Black Quarterback. Dononvan, Vick and Jalen made the poster. Vick is interviewing Black QB's all over America, can't wait to watch.

GWecxRXXUAAKr7F

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What the hell happened to Devin? He must got a passport issue and restricted from Brazil from prior passport bros adventures and they using the injury to cover it up :snoop:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
supposedly dean beat out white for the job but the reports came from jeff mclane so take that with a grain of salt :mjlol:
Nakobe got lit up in that public practice at the Linc, but pretty much every practice after that it was like the light came on according to everyone covering them. He was flying everywhere and kept being cited as the best LB on the field.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Kelce's told the cacs to stop crying for clicks :heh:

All Jalen said was he deferred to Jason on the protection calls because of his experience and seniority, and the Media tried to run with that he was disrespecting Jason. Most QB's call their protection with the center but with Jason being such a huge leader, I'm not shocked Jalen just let him do his thing. Now with Cam taking over for Jason, he's much younger so Jalen will now take on a bigger responsibility in calling protections. Philly Media is just as bad as New York Media. They just be making up stories and controversies over nothing.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
What the hell happened to Devin? He must got a passport issue and restricted from Brazil from prior passport bros adventures and they using the injury to cover it up :snoop:
This shyt is :wtf: about white cause all throughout camp every beat writer was saying it's pretty much Nakobe/Braun battling for that other LB spot

When I woke up this morning, I thought white was gonna play and be a starter..he might not even be with the team to finish the year :pachaha:

:ohhh: now the Owen Burks being signed to the active roster makes a little more sense

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
All Jalen said was he deferred to Jason on the protection calls because of his experience and seniority, and the Media tried to run with that he was disrespecting Jason. Most QB's call their protection with the center but with Jason being such a huge leader, I'm not shocked Jalen just let him do his thing. Now with Cam taking over for Jason, he's much younger so Jalen will now take on a bigger responsibility in calling protections. Philly Media is just as bad as New York Media. They just be making up stories and controversies over nothing.
They legit get upset when the team sees success. Weird af