Vamos! 🇧🇷 Live from the Favela: No Passport Bros, Just A Pack Of Birds Looking For Love In Sao Paolo; Packers/Eagles Official Thread

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Wins a good?

Retard cant even speak English correctly :mjlol:

fukking casuals :mjlol:
Retard can’t even use a basic apostrophe correctly. You can’t make this up :dead: talk about a clear typo but couldn’t do basic proofreading of your own post :dead:.

Your brain is fried and you’re a dikksucking loser. Pick a struggle breh.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Retard can’t even use a basic apostrophe correctly. You can’t make this up :dead: talk about a clear typo but couldn’t do basic proofreading of your own post :dead:.

Your brain is fried and you’re a dikksucking loser. Pick a struggle breh.
Game and good is a typo only if ur a brain dead cac :mjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Game and good is a typo only if ur a brain dead cac :mjlol:

Lmaooo.. you proved yourself as an idiot AGAIN.

Dumb fukking retarded cac adjacent c00n. Even throw the cac label around when you bytched out on a permanent ban bet.

You are a LOSER and FOOD in the real world breh. No wonder you got a boxed shaped mexican :dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Dumb fukking retarded cac adjacent c00n. Even throw the cac label around when you bytched out on a permanent ban bet.

You are a LOSER and FOOD in the real world breh. No wonder you got a boxed shaped mexican :dead:

Football season byke :picard:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

fukking cacs :mjlol:

broller

Veteran
Daps

For real? :picard:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
For real? :picard:
this idiot thought i was a mexican from chicago...now i have a mexican box shaped wife according to him :dead:( he reading messages from like 7 years ago when i was married to my ex who was a mexican dime. Now im married to an afro-latina :noah: )

hes just a virgin cac who is my new stalker :manny:

broller

Veteran
Daps
this idiot thought i was a mexican from chicago...now i have a mexican box shaped wife according to him :dead:( he reading messages from like 7 years ago when i was married to my ex who was a mexican dime. Now im married to an afro-latina :noah: )

hes just a virgin cac who is my new stalker :manny:

Hahah aight. Yeah he seems like he's overzealous

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Hahah aight. Yeah he seems like he's overzealous
Believe that fool all you want. Only capri sun boxed shaped bytches would deal with a goofy idiot like
Him. Breh lives to be a troll on a internet forum. Trolls the bears threads and has been trolling all season talking shyt and when his team takes an L he acts like a teenage girl. He’s a perpetual loser with almost 50k posts on this forum.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Believe that fool all you want. Only capri sun boxed shaped bytches would deal with a goofy idiot like
Him. Breh lives to be a troll on a internet forum. Trolls the bears threads and has been trolling all season talking shyt and when his team takes an L he acts like a teenage girl. He’s a perpetual loser
Show me where i was talking shyt fakkit. U aint even a bears fan. Low life loser following me around like a scorned hoe, looking at post history and failing at his troll job. Foh