Saquon hit that I-95 For Greener Grass and Moore Motion: 2024 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
What the hell happened to Devin? He must got a passport issue and restricted from Brazil from prior passport bros adventures and they using the injury to cover it up :snoop:

supposedly dean beat out white for the job but the reports came from jeff mclane so take that with a grain of salt :mjlol:
This shyt is :wtf: about white cause all throughout camp every beat writer was saying it's pretty much Nakobe/Braun battling for that other LB spot

When I woke up this morning, I thought white was gonna play and be a starter..he might not even be with the team to finish the year :pachaha:

:ohhh: now the Owen Burks being signed to the active roster makes a little more sense
My speculation is breh HAD to have done something. Breh was taking 1st team reps all of training camp. No way I'm buying this he was on the trading block/dean outplayed him. Literally every reporter had it as a competition for who would play next to white... dean, baun or even trotter sometimes

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Also Amazon doing a Documentary on the Evolution of the Black Quarterback. Dononvan, Vick and Jalen made the poster. Vick is interviewing Black QB's all over America, can't wait to watch.

GWecxRXXUAAKr7F
I guess they didn't want us to have 4 QBs on that poster. Cause Randall should have been on that bytch.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
All Jalen said was he deferred to Jason on the protection calls because of his experience and seniority, and the Media tried to run with that he was disrespecting Jason. Most QB's call their protection with the center but with Jason being such a huge leader, I'm not shocked Jalen just let him do his thing. Now with Cam taking over for Jason, he's much younger so Jalen will now take on a bigger responsibility in calling protections. Philly Media is just as bad as New York Media. They just be making up stories and controversies over nothing.
I beg all of you to not post these bullshyt stories about jalen in here.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They legit get upset when the team sees success. Weird af

Man nothing fuels ratings more than Drama, Negativity and Beef. Media loves all of it. You are talking about one of the greatest Centers ever and a Young QB starting for the first time when Jalen took over. Of course he listened to Jason on what he saw out there. People forget Jalen only been the starter for 3 seasons, he sat behind Carson in year 1. Now Jalen will take on that reasonability but the Media ran with that trying to start drama. I'm glad Jason and Travis shut that down on the show.

I guess they didn't want us to have 4 QBs on that poster. Cause Randall should have been on that bytch.

It looks like a mixture of Young and Old Black QB's but I agree, Randall should be on the Poster along with Steve McNair. There was enough room to put them in it. Lamar Jackson was missing too. Also I was wrong, it's not a documentary but an actual Series.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Rodgers out too. Waiting for these beat reporters to gaslight and tell us he was buns all summer and gonna get traded. At least it’s more believable since it sounds like Quinyon is him

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
GWjmlu1XwAEE7UD

3 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE BIRDS FLY SOUTH!!!! Jalen Hurts and Nick Sirianni are 3-0 in Opening Games. The Eagles are also 1-0 in International Games. Look J-Love came up last year and shut a lot of people up but I always knew the boy was talented. Now he will have to show he can do it again because every season is different. I think it should be a fun and good game but if it's a shootout, I like our chances. Going to have a big watch party for the game too. There will be lots of food and drink. Treating this joint like a Playoff game, lol. Also Amazon doing a Documentary on the Evolution of the Black Quarterback. Dononvan, Vick and Jalen made the poster. Vick is interviewing Black QB's all over America, can't wait to watch.

GWecxRXXUAAKr7F
No Randall Cunningham is nasty work. Also Air Mcnair should be in there. Take out Dak and Wilson/Newton

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Alright, ya'll... we made it.

People have been disrespecting Jalen all offseason. I'm excited to see what he looks like in a Kellen Moore offense over a Sirianni/Johnson one. Reports out of training camp have been ecstatic, but now's the real thing. The blitz was the offense's Achilles Heel last year, so I expect the Packers to challenge Hurts with it early.