Saquon hit that I-95 For Greener Grass and Moore Motion: 2024 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
God help us if Pickett needs to see any meaningful snaps. Howie gotta hold an L on that one. Should have got fields.
I don't think it was up to him. Eagles, Ravens and a few others called Chicago with offers as good or better than Pittsburgh, Poles wanted to do him a solid and send him somewhere he could actually compete to start

Last edited:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I don't think it was up to him. Eagles, Ravens and a few others called Chicago with offers as good or better than Pittsburgh, Poles wanted to do him a solid and send him somewhere he could actually compete to start

I rather keep the 3rd and rock with Tanner- he slangin dat thang :dame:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Brehs I am worried about the defense I ain’t going to lie. I trust Fangio but the talent might not be there like in the past. We really need the scheme.
The bar is so low for the defense Fangio is gonna clear it with ease, just by being a professional running his unit. He'll guide the youth through their ups and downs and put something respectable together.

Desai was in over his head, players knew it and were freestyling, Nick saw the disaster and was so desperate he gave the keys to Rocket Scientist :russ: Even beyond the bums they had to play at DB/LB we gotta go back to the Juan Castillo DC days to find that kind of fukkery

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Brehs I am worried about the defense I ain’t going to lie. I trust Fangio but the talent might not be there like in the past. We really need the scheme.
i’m skeptical on how they gonna replace Redikk’s production on the edge

they should bring in Yannick for depth