Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I want C.J. Henderson tbh. It’s too many good WR in the NFC and as much as I love Sherm and Eman we need someone else who can cover with no help
I'm not really a fan. Dude is scared to make tackles out there

I really don't get why people talk about drafting another dline man at 13 like it wasn't our dline that got us this far last year...Kinlaw has injury concerns but he reminds me of a more violent and a bit less skillful Buckner. I'll take that unless we can trade down reasonably and get some extra second day picks.

khross415

All Star
Daps
I'm not really a fan. Dude is scared to make tackles out there

I really don't get why people talk about drafting another dline man at 13 like it wasn't our dline that got us this far last year...Kinlaw has injury concerns but he reminds me of a more violent and a bit less skillful Buckner. I'll take that unless we can trade down reasonably and get some extra second day picks.

oh i wasnt saying it was a bad thing i just have a feeling its gonna be another DL at 13 when it seems everyone is saying WR. I actually think some fukk shyt is gonna happen and Derrick Brown will be there at 13

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I want them to pick a player that can start and contribute since Week 1. I don't care what position of need it covers at this point as long as it's a starter quality dude.

I do believe we will need WR help - don't think Deebo, KB and Hurd will suffice in 2020/2021, maybe the season after this one though - but if we draft a dude that can keep the DL being a beast, a dude that can cover and compensate the DL not being a monster like last year or someone that can keep the OL from crumbling down, I'm all for it too.

Just don't go full retard and pull an A.J Jenkins, Solomon Thomas or Mike McGlinchey with the 13th pick :ufdup:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best thing Lynch can do is trade down from both 13 and 31

I can see them ending up with around 4-5 picks in the first 3 rounds

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I want them to pick a player that can start and contribute since Week 1. I don't care what position of need it covers at this point as long as it's a starter quality dude.

I do believe we will need WR help - don't think Deebo, KB and Hurd will suffice in 2020/2021, maybe the season after this one though - but if we draft a dude that can keep the DL being a beast, a dude that can cover and compensate the DL not being a monster like last year or someone that can keep the OL from crumbling down, I'm all for it too.

Just don't go full retard and pull an A.J Jenkins, Solomon Thomas or Mike McGlinchey with the 13th pick :ufdup:

What's wrong with McGlinchey?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
He's fine but I've never felt he's a top 10 pick caliber :manny:

He's the best tackle in that draft class, he's a starter, he's an elite run blocker and great locker room presence. Was it a sexy pick, no but if you get a long time starter out of a top 10 pick it was a good value. Especially considering the dropoff in talent at that point.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
If y'all go dline at 13 that gonna make y'all mad like you coulda just kept Buckner then who you know who he is?

Or do u think Buckner wasn't resigning at any cost?

Robbo

All Star
Daps
If y'all go dline at 13 that gonna make y'all mad like you coulda just kept Buckner then who you know who he is?

Or do u think Buckner wasn't resigning at any cost?

If you can get a productive player for 20% of the cost.. then it makes sense