Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Armsteads deal is about 20 mil cheaper and we can cut after year 3 without taking much of a cap hit.

Plus he likes being in the bay. Thats why I thought maybe the Seahawks make an offer because he wants to stay in the Bay/Pacific NW. He's an 49ers ambassador and is very heavy in the community. Kinda like Russel he visits hospitals on the low and he took some of his salary to buy affordable housing for people in the Bay.
I was glad Seattle kept Reed on a cheaper deal. Both players are similar to me

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I was glad Seattle kept Reed on a cheaper deal. Both players are similar to me

Yea I think even if the Seahawks put out an offer dude us very loyal to the 49ers and likes being there.He just wanted a commitment from the team. I am sure there are Seahawks have players that feel the same way.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This cordial discourse and discussion going on in here with the enemy

giphy.gif

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sounds like Kyle/Lynch could be auctioning the pick to the highest bidder

It’ll be a surprise if we stay at 13 at this point

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I don't want another fukkin DL in the 1st round, going the same position in 5/6 consecutive drafts is crazy and must break some kind of record. We just paid Arik, let him prove that paycheck. Bosa just won DROY. DJ Jones was a beast last year and I'm as excited about him this season as any of the other guys on the line. Solly can be kicked inside to his best position now that Buck is gone, this is his last best chance to prove himself.

End - Bosa
DT - Jones
DT - Solly
End - Armstead

In Nickel/pass-rushing downs, Armstead moves inside for Jones and Ford takes the edge. I'm good with our starting DL brehs.

Jeudy is still the number 1 guy on my board, I think he's the best fit for our offense and Jimmy's skillset. I'd be ok with Lamb too though, based off talent. I do NOT want Ruggs. Coming around on CJ Henderson, I'm very big on Eman, so Henderson would be a Sherm replacement and lock up our secondary for the future. I'd be ok with Wills too, if he falls.

King Kreole

Daps

What’s wrong with Ruggs in your opinion brother @King Kreole :ohhh:

I don't see anything Ruggs can do that Deebo can't. IMO he's a slant/bubble screen/gadget guy. People seem to be penning him in as a deep threat like Tyreek but that's not been his game and that's not our offense.

I see John Ross written on Ruggs :francis:

We need to replace what Sanders was giving us, intermediate-to-deep route running and separation. I see Jeudy as filling that role best.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see anything Ruggs can do that Deebo can't. IMO he's a slant/bubble screen/gadget guy. People seem to be penning him in as a deep threat like Tyreek but that's not been his game and that's not our offense.

:francis:

We need to replace what Sanders was giving us, intermediate-to-deep route running and separation. I see Jeudy as filling that role best.

Deebo can’t run like ruggs, the lack of a speed threat hurt this team in the super bowl. Kc was crashing hard on every run play

King Kreole

Daps
Deebo can’t run like ruggs, the lack of a speed threat hurt this team in the super bowl. Kc was crashing hard on every run play
Ruggs eats off Deebo's route tree, they're not sending him deep on every play to stretch the field vertically. Jeudy and Lamb are more of a downfield threat than Ruggs. Watching his tape, I'm basically seeing what we do with Deebo.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ruggs eats off Deebo's route tree, they're not sending him deep on every play to stretch the field vertically. Jeudy and Lamb are more of a downfield threat than Ruggs. Watching his tape, I'm basically seeing what we do with Deebo.
U don’t have to go deep, it’s the threat that’s lacking on this team.