Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Sounds like yall need your own Mahomes at 13 :shaq:

or your own Russ
vGDlxzx.png

Nicca you know you violating :martin:

@jwonder :stopitslime:

I don’t think he understands the predicament, feel free to oblige him:hubie:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
the chiefs are 74-35 over the last 7 years with 6 playoff apearances. theyve been dominating and they changed their qb twice.

first time when reid got there, second time after 2017, after they drafted a qb in the first round the same year.

Probably could’ve won with Alex Smith too :ehh:

Reid the QB whispering, if Alex would’ve had him his whole career, at worse he’d probably been looked at like Rivers.:patrice:

A guy the media been called elite and a top 10 QB in his career:hubie:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
OJ would be great as a TE2 but there’s no way the Bucs would deal him to us

How often do NFC contenders make major deals together?
Tampa is a contender? :mjlol: If a trade makes sense a team will do it regardless. This one actually does make sense because Tampa's RB's are ass. Both players only have a year or so left on their contracts. Plus Arians doesn't use TE's like that. They only got Gronk because Brady wanted him. :yeshrug:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

I think OJ Howard's trade value is closer to a 3rd or an early 4th

Tampa is a contender? :mjlol: If a trade makes sense a team will do it regardless. This one actually does make sense because Tampa's RB's are ass. Both players only have a year or so left on their contracts. Plus Arians doesn't use TE's like that. They only got Gronk because Brady wanted him. :yeshrug:

That division is so wide open who knows.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Right now the only teams with better SB odds in the NFC are us and the Saints. On paper, the Bucs are a contender :manny:

And I don’t see them giving up an asset for an injury prone RB making 3 mil when they can just draft an RB for cheap. I hope I’m wrong tho cuz OJ would be a great fit