Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I think OJ Howard's trade value is closer to a 3rd or an early 4th

That division is so wide open who knows.
I think the Saints got that division easy. Carolina might not be that bad with Teddy there also. It's definitely not the slouch division Brady is used to.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
1998 NFC Wild Card - 49ers vs. Packers | NFL Game Pass

Was watching the 1998 wild card game again today. Damn that catch. No I mean that Jerry Rice catch. Game would have been ended if they had replay back then. :mjlol:

Hearst was a beast along with Owens. Damn I miss them. 49ers haven't had a receiver with talent nowhere close to Owens after he left.

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think the Saints got that division easy. Carolina might not be that bad with Teddy there also. It's definitely not the slouch division Brady is used to.

You can't say easy. Drew Brees is a year older and low key their defense is suspect. Remember they got dismantled by the Vikings. Who we dismantled in similar fashion.

Carolina always had a solid defense and offensive line. Teddy Bridgewater is Black Alex Smith but low key this isn't a diss. He doesn't make haphzard throws but he proved in New Orleans with the right mind set he can thrive plus the new owner is aggressive as fukk, he;s gonna give Teddy the biggest nastiest OL he can get around him. Hell, if Teddy didn't he didn't get his knees smashed in a freak injury he's still in Minny.

I know the Coli loves to shyt on Matt Ryan but he has a track record. of winning more than not. Julio Jones is still an elite WR and the defense although Mercural has talent.

more or less the NFC South is a funky division

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You can't say easy. Drew Brees is a year older and low key their defense is suspect. Remember they got dismantled by the Vikings. Who we dismantled in similar fashion.

Carolina always had a solid defense and offensive line. Teddy Bridgewater is Black Alex Smith but low key this isn't a diss. He doesn't make haphzard throws but he proved in New Orleans with the right mind set he can thrive plus the new owner is aggressive as fukk, he;s gonna give Teddy the biggest nastiest OL he can get around him. Hell, if Teddy didn't he didn't get his knees smashed in a freak injury he's still in Minny.

I know the Coli loves to shyt on Matt Ryan but he has a track record. of winning more than not. Julio Jones is still an elite WR and the defense although Mercural has talent.

more or less the NFC South is a funky division

Brees is older but he still has it and most importantly has the weapons. I bet they sweep the Bucs this season. Also Teddy B is nothing like Bum Alex Smith. The only reason he isn't on the Vikes is because they gave up on him with that serious knee injury. Teddy is smart with the football, but isn't scared to go deep like Alex Smith is. Teddy will at least scramble and try to make a play. Smith will just take the sack or throw it away. There is a reason why teams move on from Alex Smith. He reminds me of Kerry Collins, but less successful.

Matt Ryan is overated plain and simple. A non focused Mike Vick would have gotten them a SB ring with the talent Matt has had for years.