Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Na..... fukk that shyt....

We locking this thread down @FakeNews for the rest of this week.:stopitslime:

If you’re ass ain’t a Niner Fan...... get the fukk out our thread till after the draft:camby:

Only one allowed in is @ThiefyPoo cuz she belongs to us

But every other team stan:rudy:

GTFOH, y’all posting privileges in here been temporarily suspended.:rudy:

And if y’all violate, @jwonder finna fukk y’all up and give y’all that work:ufdup:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
pff didnt like mine, but I liked this one I did. not sure about the tackle, we kinda need a developmental C/G now that Brunskill is starting, but otherwise I thought its solid

eUuLCg8.png

I'd be a little surprised if Durant falls that far, a lot of boards have him as a 3rd or 4th rounder

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Sidenote.... we gotta get off the “well we can drop Jimmy next year, 2 years from now” shyt.

Unless a prime Montana or Young bout to walk into that locker room. We gotta ride with him, allow him to get more comfortable or better and grow.

We’ll NEVER be a great team if we keep swapping QBs ever 3-4 years. Look at all the teams that’s been dominating. They’ve had the same QBs for 10 year plus, through the good and bad

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Na..... fukk that shyt....

We locking this thread down @FakeNews for the rest of this week.:stopitslime:

If you’re ass ain’t a Niner Fan...... get the fukk out our thread till after the draft:camby:

Only one allowed in is @ThiefyPoo cuz she belongs to us

But every other team stan:rudy:

GTFOH, y’all posting privileges in here been temporarily suspended.:rudy:

And if y’all violate, @jwonder finna fukk y’all up and give y’all that work:ufdup:
Yeah man. I don't get these Niners dikk suckers. I mean they are popping out of nowhere. Just goes to show that when you on the championship contender status, fakkit fans of other bum teams get jealous quick fast. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yeah man. I don't get these Niners dikk suckers. I mean they are popping out of nowhere. Just goes to show that when you on the championship contender status, fakkit fans of other bum teams get jealous quick fast. :mjlol:

They not allowed in here till after the draft.
At times brother I’ve tried to reel you back in when you went a little too hard on visitors.

But at this point till after the draft you have full reign on how you wanna deal with ANYONE that’s violating, full reign however you see fit:hubie:

There will be order!:birdman:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Sidenote.... we gotta get off the “well we can drop Jimmy next year, 2 years from now” shyt.

Unless a prime Montana or Young bout to walk into that locker room. We gotta ride with him, allow him to get more comfortable or better and grow.

We’ll NEVER be a great team if we keep swapping QBs ever 3-4 years. Look at all the teams that’s been dominating. They’ve had the same QBs for 10 year plus, through the good and bad

Just people with very low football IQ. Write a QB off after 1.5 years of playing, ending up 5-0 with him starting for a bum ass team and then to the SB with a great team. :what:

Ain't explanation out there can tell me how that makes sense. :mjlol:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
At times brother I’ve tried to reel you back in when you went a little too hard on visitors.

But at this point till after the draft you have full reign on how you wanna deal with ANYONE that’s violating, full reign however you see fit:hubie:

200.gif

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Just people with very low football IQ. Write a QB off after 1.5 years of playing, ending up 5-0 with him starting for a bum ass team and then to the SB with a great team. :what:

Ain't explanation out there can tell me how that makes sense. :mjlol:

I don’t want folks to think I’m blindly following Jimmy, if we went 6-10 with him playing as bad as Gabbert with all we had last year with lots of crazy meltdowns.

Yes, I’d say get rid of him...... but either way, we gotta get a solid foundation with a QB that’s gonna be there. Plus you never know how shyt may fall out when you just ride it out.

Even Eli got 2:yeshrug:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Don't want them getting comfortable in here.:mjgrin: Game thread I get it. Trolling in the season thread ain't happenin. :francis:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

you mean like the chiefs who went from alex smith to mahomes ? :mjlit:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
That was a great game, could’ve went either way:whoa:

3rd and 18:mjcry:
the chiefs are 74-35 over the last 7 years with 6 playoff apearances. theyve been dominating and they changed their qb twice.

first time when reid got there, second time after 2017, after they drafted a qb in the first round the same year.